Search results

1. Rated-R

24’ boat for sale.

I have been hesitant on posting my boat for sale this spring ( love it and don’t need to sell) but I would like to see it get used more etc. Info: 240 Rinker festiva with custom hardtop. 27ft overall. ( wellcraft/ pursuit clone). Mercruiser 5.7 with 340 hours. Runs perfect. ( currently...
  2. Rated-R

Seadoo FishPro

This was my last trip out to Barkley this year before I put the machine away. 2021 gtx230 with the fish pro cooler and lowrance hds7 Gets me from port alberni to bamfield in about 20-25 minutes. Round trip fishing all day burnt about 70-90L depending.
  3. Rated-R

Seadoo FishPro

Be careful you don’t run it out of battery. Only a few minutes of running the sounder and stereo can bring it down enough to not start, I carry booster pack for this reason.
  4. Rated-R

Seadoo FishPro

I’d be interested in this! Sounds like a good time. I’d probably stay inside waters Barkley sound but I’d give you all a run for your money!
  5. Rated-R

2020 Nanoose Bay/French Creek Reports

Anyone getting fish at little Q
  6. Rated-R

2020 Nootka Sound/Esperanza Inlet Reports

Any news on the cougar creek dock upgrades?
  7. Rated-R

2018 Nanoose Bay/French Creek Reports

Any fish off little or big Q’s. Looking to get out one more time wondering if it’s worth it?? Thanks in advance!
  8. Rated-R

Is anyone hitting fish at little Q... went out the other morning. First boat there. Lines in the water at 5:15. One released wild coho all morning. Anyone?
  9. Rated-R

Great thanks, will be out there tomorrow bright and early.
  10. Rated-R

Anyone fish little Q yet? Any springs around
  11. Rated-R

2018 Comox Valley-Comox Harbour, Kitty Coleman, Cape Lazo, Denman & Hornby Islands

Got out today south end of hornby, One spring around 15lb three coho, 2 of which were hatchery. Slow mid day fishing but overall good day. Deep 250-280’. Hootchies.
  12. Rated-R

2017 Nanoose Bay/French Creek Reports

Anyone fishing little Q yet? Any updates?
  13. Rated-R

2016 Comox Valley-Comox Harbour, Kitty Coleman, Cape Lazo, Denman & Hornby Islands

Was out Thursday afternoon and this morning. One chum close to 15lb Thursday 88' on chovie, Today was slower shook 4 small springs off. All at 88' with chovie fishing in 90-100ft of water along the cardinal bouys
  14. Rated-R

2016 Nanoose Bay/French Creek Reports

Any fish at little Q still? Thinking about going in the morning
  15. Rated-R

Chum Derby 2016

Post all updates on chum fishing leading up to the derby on the 14th,15th,16th!
Back