Search results

1. W

Gardening pics, hacks, successes, and or failures

I think you are right it is damping off when i potted them up i used a old bag of soil, same thing i did with the small test batch of peppers that did good, so i thought i was good to go guess not
  2. W

If I could buy some of these verities I would just buy them nursery does not have a good selection
  3. W

Yeah I did to germinate but then I took them off it after they popped up
  4. W

Aquaculture; improving????

As open-net farming ban looms, B.C. salmon farmers ask federal government to release transition plans JAMIE MAH VANCOUVFER PUBLISHED 7 HOURS AGO Open this photo in gallery: The Okisollo fish farm near Campbell River, B.C. on Oct. 31, 2018.JONATHAN HAYWARD/THE CANADIAN PRESS COMMENTS SHARE...
  5. W

About that Selective Fishery, by Bob Hooton

once the allocation policy review is done in the next 5 years and rec loosing its priority over chinook and coho things will be very deferent
  6. W

I started this all in doors swell and it’s doing good
  7. W

everything has turned out so far this year really good all the cold crops i started inside , the onions, cabbage, cauliflower, ect but these peppers are now dying, i think from that wilting mean while the small batch of peppers i stated earlier as an experiment doing everything the same...
  8. W

So annoying to grow your own **** sometimes all my pepper seedlings are in the process of dying
  9. W

Driving an EV pickup

they take off the line almost instantly i was behind a electric semi and it was pulling a trailer it took off fast
  10. W

Driving an EV pickup

there is a few 100% electric semis running back and forth near my work, one scared the crap out of me as i was turning as its weird when one is coming right at you and making almost no noise.
  11. W

About that Selective Fishery, by Bob Hooton

First Nations are to important to them on other issues, to publicly call them out on gill nets. I was told they would loose there spot at the table with First Nations if they did. Pretty much every thing ENGO's win on its with teaming up with first nations.
  12. W

Petition to the House of Commons

Conservative Hunting and Angling Caucus[edit] Blaine helped found and served as vice-chair and is currently the chair of the Conservative Hunting and Angling Caucus (CHAC). The CHAC was founded in order to help ensure that hunters, anglers, trappers and all those who participate in the outdoor...
  13. W

Do I need it ... No, but I want it. Rivian Truck

The 10 foot box by removing the window is awesome it’s probably the best EV truck out there now.
  14. W

Garlic

mine is too mine is almost as think as it was in june of last year, but this is also the first year im doing it with my own seed from last years garlc
  15. W

Southern Resident Whales - New Study Released Nature, Extinction in 75-100 years

Addressing prey needs requires increasing the abundance of large, older Chinook. Increased abundance and quality of prey within SRKW critical habitat can be realized by changing fishing practices. Moving Pacific Salmon Treaty fisheries in Alaska and BC away from Chinook rearing grounds and...
  16. W

Guiding: QCL or Rivers Inlet Sportman’s Club

haha reminds me of people who work on a cruise, this went to room and board, this went to paying for wifi, this went for eating meals outside of the crew mess, this went to excursions, this went to the crew bar.... same when i worked up north some guys would save a lot, others would fly to...
  17. W

Fisheries Management and Ecology

Hatcheries can also benefit wild salmonids, though the situations appear nuanced. For instance, hatcheries have helped re-establish extirpated populations of salmonids (Galbreath et al., 2014), prevent extinction (Kline & Flagg, 2014), and jump-start recolonization following dam removal...
  18. W

Do I need it ... No, but I want it. Rivian Truck

https://www.cnn.com/2024/04/02/business/tesla-sales/index.html
  19. W

Driving an EV pickup

If you put on a lot of KM it’s worth it, just have to make it worth white and get the use out of the battery
Back