Search results

1. F

2017 OFFISHALL Vancouver-Howe Sound-Sechelt Reports Thread

Thinking of heading out to thrasher tomorrow morning, any reports from this weekend?
  2. F

Downrigger Question

I believe both balls do have a fun, so I will definitely give that a try. Thanks for the help
  3. F

Downrigger Question

That's what I thought it was but everytime I pulled the gear up and nothing was tangled. Il try and go down slower, thanks.
  4. F

Downrigger Question

Majority of the time we weren't marking anything new below us and it was still doing it. The shaking seemed quite significant. Maybe the down rigger ball is not heavy enough? Or the way I'm rigging my gear is wrong? I do about 15ft of line and then attach the the release clip which is about...
  5. F

Downrigger Question

I've been reading the thrasher fishing reports and have read that the common depths to fish at are 180-220ft. I gave it a go about a week ago and after several minutes the downrigger seemed to start vibrating quite alot. Very noticeable on the tip of the rods as they were constantly shaking...
  6. F

OFFICIAL 2016 Vancouver-Howe Sound-Sechelt Reports Thread

Fished pink apartments from 6am-10am and only managed a 4lb hatchery coho and then fished pt Atkinson to fisheries from 10-1 with no hits. Coho was caught on a blue and white hootchie.
  7. F

Fished around Pt Atkinson and the freighters today, managed 2 undersized springs on a blue, white and black hootchie and a nice 5lb hatchery coho on a white hootchie.
  8. F

No luck today at thrasher, fished from 3pm-8 and no hits. At around 7:30 tons of bait started to surface and still no hits. Gave bottom fishing a go and no takers either. The strait was relatively calm when we crossed it.
  9. F

Planning on heading out to thrasher in the next couple of hours, I will let you know how it goes.
  10. F

Thrasher Rock

Thanks alot sly. Next time im over at thrasher il definitely keep my eyes on the chart and looking for those hill tops!
  11. F

Thrasher Rock

Went over to thrasher for the first time on Tuesday and managed to land a nice coho and had a couple other good hits. We fished around that green and white marker for a couple hours, and now want to also give bottom fishing ago . Ive been doing some research on bottomfishing in that area and can...
Back