Search results

1. General Clark

2017 Nootka Sound/Esperanza Inlet Reports

Was in Nootka for 8 days and did well on springs. Took back limits to the processor in Moutcha and went back out for more. Largest was 29lbs, had 5 double headers and went 8 for 10 on doubles. Got a rookie his 1st salmon ever at 21lbs and it kicked his but. Biggest ling was 27lbs and did well...
  2. General Clark

It's also called purple haze instead of white turd. Get yourself some purple haze chovie helmets! They are second to none.
  3. General Clark

Headed up on the 27th for 10 days to slay some fish! Caught my biggest ling ever, 40lbs last year (released) and hoping to break that record.
  4. General Clark

I'm a Nootka lifer but I've never really fished for Hali's other than trolling in the mouth of the sound and getting the occasional chicken. This year I'm determined to anchor and pull in a few however I don't know where to focus my efforts. Does anyone have any tips where to fish and what kind...
  5. General Clark

2016 Nootka Sound/Esperanza Inlet Fishing Reports

Late report... was at Nootka from 7/28 - 8/6 and yes it was slow compared to last year however we still found fish. 1st full day got my limit of springs by Camel 2nd day went 3 for 8 OUCH!!! 1 guy lost all the fish and we made sure he knew it... :D 3rd day ran to beano and it was a little lumpy...
  6. General Clark

2016 Nootka Sound/Esperanza Inlet Fishing Reports

Headed up on 7/28 for 10 days and I am jacked! Looks like the weather will be beautiful and hopefully the fish will be headed to Camel Rock. has anyone dropped fish off at Moutcha to be processed by St. Jeans?
Back