Search results

1. northvancb

WTB: Spratley 10’ or 12’

Totally agree ! I’ve actually already got a 10’ Marlon that I’m going to sell - it’s great; very stable and wide and light - but I want to put a 9.9 (or 15Hp) on a heavier Spratley and need room for the wife, new kid and the dog - thus why I’m looking for a Spratley. Will buy new but would...
  2. northvancb

WTB: Spratley 10’ or 12’

Looking to buy a 10’ or 12’ Spratley PM me with what you have ! Thanks
  3. northvancb

Yamaha F200 Reviews

x2 for Suzuki’s / I’d stay away from Yamaha’s based on the negative experiences of a few of my friends who have all since moved to Mercs or Suzuki’s and have no issues
  4. northvancb

Repowering a 27 Skagit Orca

I highly recommend speaking with Breaker's marine in Port Alberni. They did my Grady inboard to POD conversion and I couldn't be happier. The quality of their work was top notch and I am loving the new Suzuki 250s and 20 hp kicker we installed. They were a one stop shop for the pod, glass...
  5. northvancb

Looking for advice: Infrared / Night vision

Looking to add infrared to my existing Raymarine MFD / anyone have any experience with these systems or have one for sale? Thanks
  6. northvancb

2011 Yamaha 25hp High Thrust XL Shaft - No Hours - SOLD!

Dropped the price to $3000 - need it out of the garage by the end of the week - price firm - first come first serve! Pics in this link: https://vancouver.craigslist.ca/nvn/boa/d/2011-yamaha-25hp-thrust/6758339007.html
  7. northvancb

Verado/Suzuki or Etec

I just re-powered with twin Suzukis's from Breaker's Marine in Port - absolutely TOP notch service and I'm very happy with the motors. I also replaced a Yammy 9.9 HT with a Suzuki 20hp - WAY more control over my 25' Grady and I love the fuel injection.
  8. northvancb

Intellisteer Type-R - Like new used only 3-4 times

as above, like new with remote control $550 firm First come first serve! Pick up in North Van
  9. northvancb

2011 Yamaha 25hp High Thrust XL Shaft - No Hours - SOLD!

SOLD! Installed but never used 2011 Yamaha 25hp High Thrust kicker with XL leg 25" Electric start Power trim High Thrust model No controls included Excellent condition $4600 - no trades PRICE DROP!!! $3000 firm! need it gone this week!
  10. northvancb

WTB 9.9 or 15 XL Shaft kicker

I’ve got a 2015 9.9 Yamaha HT with tilt 25” I’m looking to sell - PM me for more details cheers
  11. northvancb

2017 OFFISHALL Vancouver-Howe Sound-Sechelt Reports Thread

Hahaha! They look even nicer in the river ! Gotta love those beauties ....... zombie fish !
  12. northvancb

Sure man! I'm going out all weekend! Bring snacks.
  13. northvancb

I've got a Planar diesel heater in my rig - game changer! bring on the winter fishing!
  14. northvancb

Was a great day on the water - albeit a bit rough this morning. Fishing was good - lots hooked and released. Dinner was fantastic this evening - a top notch event for sure.
Back