Search results

1. P

Reels for sale

Squal is sold
  2. P

Reels for sale

Cleaning up shop, Penn squal 60$. Penn Warfare counter50$. Shakespeare counter50$. Located in Qualicum
  3. P

Anchor & 20ft of Chain

Derby, is this still available?
  4. P

2018 Alberni Inlet Reports

Fished for sockeye till 11 this morning. Not a bite. From lone tree to nahmint. Various depths. 75 boats at nahmint saw 2 small fish caught
  5. P

2018 Nanoose Bay/French Creek Reports

Fished FC midday today, windy, managed to box a 20 and a 10. Released two unders, spoons at 150 inside the humps worked for me today
  6. P

2017 Nanoose Bay/French Creek Reports

Fished out front this morning, bonked a couple of high teeners. Small cop car spoons worked for me. Got too hot so came in by noon
  7. P

2017 Secret Cove, Pender Harbour and Texada Reports

Lumps , have you caught any atlantics or have you seen any?
  8. P

Cannonballs for Sale

Can u text me as I need some 250-248-0914
  9. P

2017 Nanoose Bay/French Creek Reports

Fished for an hour tonight before the fireworks in P Ville bay. Bonked a nice 12 red on a 602 tubby. Had my girls aboard tonight, awesome
  10. P

2017 Secret Cove, Pender Harbour and Texada Reports

It was slow for us last night on Epson. Lots of bait. Still managed a nice chunky one to BBQ. Hoochies on the port side
  11. P

Borrow the 12 and 15 lbs Cannon balls with fin molds .

I have about 150 pounds of lead also, looking for someone in the Parksville/Qualicum area that has molds 15 lb
  12. P

The value of lead goes up ?

Does anybody around the Parksville area melt lead into cannonballs as I have a couple hundred pounds of lead.
  13. P

2016 Nanoose Bay/French Creek Reports

The wife and I fished out front tonight, stunner night as weather was perfect. Got two, lost one and had a screamer that we never caught up too . Wife's was close to 20 and the other was 18 ish. Great night
  14. P

2016 Nanoose Bay/French Creek Reports

Fished out front tonight from 6 pm till dark. Wind came up but still managed to get a nice 14 lb red spring. One hatch coho also, small spoons was the trick tonight. Had my dad on board tonight so lots of advice was shared
  15. P

2016 Secret Cove, Pender Harbour and Texada Reports

Thanks Hurt Locker, will prolly see you out there tonight.
  16. P

2016 Alberni Inlet

Fished this morning, tried nahmint and worked towards port. Fishing was slow. Most action was at 80 feet. Never lost many, managed to bonk 6. Single barbless 4/0 with pink skirt with half the legs pulled off worked best. Nice weather but kinda a grind
  17. P

2016 Secret Cove, Pender Harbour and Texada Reports

Is the wash down pump on your boat broken?
Back