Search results

1. R

Tales From The Tyee Pool.....2023

Finally got some time to catch up on the best thread, as much as I want you to break your dry spell I want to be the rod holder for that hahahha unfortunately I wont be getting there this summer but thinking on planning my vacation for late august next summer so we can do just that Dave. But if...
  2. R

Tales From The Tyee Pool........2022

Just need to win that lotto max and I won’t miss another tyee day until I finally get my pin lol.. glad to hear you and the boat are ready to go. Can’t wait for that mention but it will just give me a bigger bar to strive for lol it really could be your year( and not just for cabezon lol) take...
  3. R

Tales From The Tyee Pool........2022

Ah I’ve been waiting for this thread, driving me crazy not being able to be a Rod holder with you cause I haven’t been able to get back since covid and it’s killing me! Doesn’t look like this year I will be able to either which depresses me but I will be there next year Dave and we’ll make up...
  4. R

Tales From The Tyee Pool.......2020..

Great as always Dave and seems you have finally shook that cabezon wiggle and got back to the Chinook I need to find my way back to you Now lmao! Guess future plans are later aug for sure! Third ones the charm and hopefully it’s on as I write and hits the tyee mark!
  5. R

Well she is a lot cuter than me that’s for sure, a lot lighter too sheesh no wonder you got that smile going.. lol as happy as I am that it clearly shows my rod holding skills are in fact as good as most everyone else out there I still like to see that board change. It is truly sad that the...
  6. R

Well try as I might I couldn’t buy one of those pesky cabezon to grab on, I mean Chinook lol. I guess the tyee I graciously let swim away out at the hump forgot about our arrangement two days later to meet again in the pool... the crazy jumper was a cool sight same as the porpoises so not all...
  7. R

Well it was great to get back in the pool with Dave, like he said there wasn’t much for action other than the one that fell 2 pounds short(that’d be tough to swallow), still hard to beat even without the tyee cooperation. I did see a nice fish roll once too. But that was the first night of...
  8. R

Hey hey hey now if you get one tomorrow there better be a promise of another for your next professional rod holder... setting the bar right lol
  9. R

Well we have now entered “Hogust” and any day now the tyee will start coming in on the thread. Hopefully one by yours truly in the next couple weeks with the help of the skilled author of this thread! Good luck out there folks can’t wait.
  10. R

Still stupid people around sounds like lol, the whole ocean there and still gotta be fools. Keep the updates coming Tks
  11. R

Ah I’ve been waiting for this thread, I was thinking with the early rowers they must of watched you and I a few years ago I was there too early but you took me out for exercise anyway lol. Year before last was a really exciting one but we managed to leave the fish in the water yet again. Not...
  12. R

Tales From The Tyee Pool........2018

Wow I’m really not sure if your gal pal has really good luck (4 for 6 outings with hits) or really bad luck by not able to boat any of them lol. Either way I’m still jealous! Great job with the updates good luck out there
  13. R

Good luck, put those expertise rowing skills to use tonight’s a good night for a tyee!
  14. R

Lmao not sure how it came in sideways it’s not that way on my phone. Maybe I’ll try another pic and see what it does! All the best to u too and hope that magic bite hits you guys again tonight It’s saying it’s are too big and won’t upload any???
  15. R

Well back home to reality for me but will still be watching the updates here and the pool through the camera, I can’t express how much I appreciate you taking me out in the pool Dave, and without any pesky tyees getting in the way of enjoying the peacefulness out there I really got to experience...
  16. R

We’re going to change that luck tomorrow night Dave, third times the charm and I’ll happily be the rod holders to turn your spell around. We got to the clubhouse about half hour after the last tyee came in so the kids got to see it so that was cool, and got a nice pic off the club camera from...
  17. R

How heart breaking for both you and her, sure gets me excited to get out there though knowing all this action is picking up!
  18. R

That’s awesome Dave thanks for the update, we were watching you guys out there last night was a beautiful night out there! I brought the tyees with me I’m telling you mine is just waiting for me now lol
  19. R

2018 Campbell River Reports

Decent day out at the green can, caught our limit of Chinooks biggest being 22lbs. Lots of boats and a few nets flashing out there. Caught a nice 12lb coho to but being a wild he was released at the boat. Some bait around we fished pretty deep and last hour of ebb and then first couple hours of...
  20. R

Well on the first evening I get to town the next tyee was registered in the pool last night, See they are just waiting for me I tell ya lol. I can’t wait to get out there now!
Back