Search results

1. T

2023 Brown’s Bay Reports

I would think so. Wonder if you still get a T-shirt?
  2. T

2023 Brown’s Bay Reports

The other side of the strait.
  3. T

2023 Brown’s Bay Reports

I should mention there were a few other boats at Deepwater. Just trolling past one boat they mentioned they had caught three! Can’t confirm if they were chum.😁 Cheers!
  4. T

2023 Brown’s Bay Reports

Fished Deepwater and Browns for a few hours this afternoon. Targeting Coho and Chinook. Slow for us. Always stuff on the sonar! Maybe chum?
  5. T

2022 Campbell River Reports

Thanks for the reports! Can't wait for my kick at the can! pardon the pun. Nice to hear about catching fish too big too small and just right? They are in the area!!
  6. T

2021 Campbell River Reports

Knot me. Today would have been a perfect day to try! Somebody’s keeping secrets. Lol
  7. T

Brown’s Bay

Why didn’t I go fishing!! Darn it!! Hopefully there will still be a few around for next weekend.
  8. T

Brown’s Bay

So you’re saying there’s a chance
  9. T

2020 Campbell River Reports

Fished the red can to lighthouse in the afternoon with plugs and no takers. Tried the red side of the hump with hootchies and released an undersized chinook. Heard that there are keepers out there, just have to find them.
  10. T

Browns Bay Derby

Sounds like fish or no fish it was time well spent. It would be nice to hear about more fish though.
  11. T

Chums in Brown’s Bay

Almost made it to the high tide line. Doesn't look like a lot of damage done. Boat launch is where all the action is.
  12. T

Chums in Brown’s Bay

Fished Greensea Bay from 10 - 2. No takers, a few nets out but not often. Beauty day. Derby should be interesting. Fish being caught are said to be on the heavy side.
  13. T

2018 Campbell River Reports

Fished Deepwater 6 am - 9 am. Two sockeye in the boat, three not so close. Usual gear, pink hootchy, green or red flasher 35 - 75'. Commercial boats made there presence.
  14. T

2018 Campbell River Reports

Fished Deepwater late Sunday morning early afternoon. Only managed two pinks in the boat and two lost at the boat. Early bird gets the sockeye. I guess?
  15. T

2017 Campbell River Reports

Sorry to hear about your tubby. Interesting trip. We caught and released a 10 or so lb. coho on the fourth of September at deep water. Tried to turn him into a chum but no success. Lol
  16. T

Fished deep water today and found some pinks as well as a mix of all other species except chum. The only sockeye we caught was in rough shape, must have been attacked by a seal. Hope he survives, he has quite a story to tell. Released a wild coho and unhappily a nice spring, human error(MINE}...
  17. T

Lucky dog! Johnny on the spot. I just heard about somebody losing a plug like that. Sounds like it might have been a killer plug. Was there a lot of teeth marks on it?
  18. T

Nicely done. Thanks for the report. No better way to beat the heat.
  19. T

Sounds like a good weekend. Golfing one day fishing the next. How did it go?
  20. T

Thanks for the report. It's hard to believe there is fish around Wilby Shoals but not much north of the narrows, considering that there are some pinks in the vicinity.
Back