1. One Fish

Just a Question

Few years back. Just missing some more paint lol
  2. One Fish

Just a Question

Looks about the same. Rougher looking then mine though
  3. One Fish

What Did You Do To Your Boat This Week?

Parked beside it while home from work. Looked at it while doing work around the house and yard. Thought about it weather I want to fix engine or pull engine and drive, Pod it, and buy a nice Yammy for the back lol
  4. One Fish

Just a Question

What do you guys think a complete 2000 Volvo Duoprop leg with SS props would be worth?. Nice condition.
  5. One Fish

Engine Pod

Anyone around Parksville build Engine Pods. Looking to get one built for my 2000 602 Campion
  6. One Fish

Wanted: Johnson prop

Hey Betty. Sorry, just got home and checked on here finally. I have to go to Nanaimo today to go pick up my prop (funny) from Nanaimo prop. Can you get away to meet me
  7. One Fish

Wanted: Johnson prop

I have one you can have for an 18 of Millers lol. But I'm in Parksville. Well I will be on Wednesday. Nice shape. no chips. Just needs paint
  8. One Fish

What's for dinner tonight ?

OK!!! You guys have to stop lol. Ur Killing me. Holly Yummy lol
  9. One Fish

Buying Tuna

Can't remember Troy's boat name. He is down by the ferry. Signs on the hwy and all through the parking lot. Sell Side Strip Shrimp and Tuna. Up north working so I'm not 100% sure if he is there after new years. I'm home Tues so I will let people know if he is
  10. One Fish

Buying Tuna

Good deal on loins from French creek. 15$ a lb or 20 lb case for 250$. works out to 12.50 a lb. Real nice clean loins
  11. One Fish

What's for dinner tonight ?

Yummy looking. Tammy Lee Fish? Any fish we bought off of Bills boats never seem to make it past cutting and eating Sashimi lol. Some day we will try that. Looks so good though. Cheers
  12. One Fish

Who has Tuna for sale

Yes Curtis is a great kid, the best at what he does and really know how to look after his product. Gramper Bill and Grandma Joyce are very proud and lucky to have him. All 4 of Bills boats have great Skippers
  13. One Fish

Who has Tuna for sale

They said they would be on the Tammy Lee for the weekend.
  14. One Fish

Who has Tuna for sale

The a Tammy Lee will start selling at French Creek by the ferrie dock tomorrow till Monday or so. They are selling what ever they can till then so there is a lot of fish. Not sure but I think 3.25$ lb but might be less
  15. One Fish

Ok who hit the Tyee mark this year ???

I got to net one lol
  16. One Fish

Who has Tuna for sale

Bill still has a lot of loins off of the Tammy Lee.Don't think he has any full fish yet. Loins are great. Nicely cleaned and vacuum packed
  17. One Fish

Downriggers wanted

I've got one 1101, Think that's the number. 30' arm. Mint shape with the rod holder, swivel base and pad to mount onto your boat. Has old style plug, with the female end for the boat if he wants. Steel line. It's at French creek store in Parksville. Got Cam to have a quick look at it for me. If...
  18. One Fish

Rod Storage at Home Ideas

Found a crappy one lol
  19. One Fish

Rod Storage at Home Ideas

I just used some 1" ABS 90s and a few 1" ABS caps with some 1" wood doweling. Went threw the center of the caps into the roof of my garage, came down 5" to a 90 deg and went 4ft across. Kinda like a upside down car top luggage rack. Don't have any pics of it
Back