Search results

1. SteelyDan

Wanted-spare prop. 15/16/17p 90hp

Got a stainless prop on order but I dont think it will arrive before my next trip. Looking for something to get by preferably cheap. Can be 15p to 17p Thanks, Dan. Oh yeah its for a 90hp merc. So splined for mercury or square bore hub.
  2. SteelyDan

Rhys Big Bite herring strip?

Has anyone tried these strip baits? With the price of bait so high and limited availability, Im wondering if these would be effective for chinook? If you had any experience with these please share your thoughts.
  3. SteelyDan

Found

Wanted All good
  4. SteelyDan

Found

Found
  5. SteelyDan

My kicker stolen

Hey guys keep an eye out for a 2021 6hp tohatsu kicker 20 inch shaft with a black powder coated prop guard with a stainless steel skeg mount added. It was stolen most likely during the daytime today from the side of my house in Langley.
  6. SteelyDan

Hourston weight

Anyone have a rough idea how much a 17ft 1993 hourston hull weighs?
  7. SteelyDan

WTB- Battery switch

Anyone on the mainland have a personal style battery switch that they could part with? Looking for On-Off-1-2 type
  8. SteelyDan

Hourston Glasscraft Decals

Dies anyone know of any outfit that keeps the hourston glasscraft decals in stock? I'm looking for a pair.
  9. SteelyDan

Power-Tech OFX4 15PX15.25 LH $400

Power tech OFX4 SS propeller 15Px15.25 diameter Left hand rotation with mercury cushion lock hub. Hub can be changed to any manufacturer. Used for 1 hour for a test run, put on the shelf and sold the boat. Power tech props can vary in pitch, this was ordered as a 15p but it ran like a 16p. Here...
  10. SteelyDan

Welded aluminum bow fuel tank

Got a nice little 69L bow tank out of a Campion ski boat. $150 to a forum member
  11. SteelyDan

Suzuki dealers on mainland

Hey guys I've always been a mercury guy but now I want a 6hp suzuki 4 stroke kicker for the new hourston project I'm putting together. What are my options for zuke dealers on the mainland?
  12. SteelyDan

Looking for a good 2 stroke

Hey guys I'm keeping this hourston that I picked up to a budget build and I'm looking for a decent 2 stroke 115hp to 150hp. Anyone have anything available for sale?
  13. SteelyDan

Marine vinyl window restoration

Hey guys I've been restoring vinyl windows on the side. Just wanted to put the word out. If your windows look like crap I can fix them for you with my restoration process.
  14. SteelyDan

Electronics

Hey guys I wanted to let everyone know that there is a new player and the only player in town on the mainland when it comes to marine electronics in my opinion. A good friend of mine is blowing everyone out of the water with ridiculous deals. You don't have to wait for pirate day any longer to...
  15. SteelyDan

Wanted- Camper jacks

Hey guys I'm looking for a set of 4 hydraulic camper jacks for a project I'm working on. Hopefully someone has a set on the mainland. Let me know if you got what I need please.
  16. SteelyDan

03 dodge ram 3500

https://vancouver.craigslist.org/rds/cto/d/langley-township-north-2003-dodge-ram/7208152626.html Selling my tow rig. I have it on Craigslist for 16500 but ill let it go for 15000 . All the information needed is on the Craigslist add
  17. SteelyDan

WTB lower mainland. Small horizontal shaft engine

Hey guys I've got an old Sears craftsman reel mower that is a rebranded Maclaine that could use a new engine. It's got a 3hp Briggs on it but any horizontal shaft honda clone type motor will do. If you have something sitting around that may work for me send me a message. I was planning on...
  18. SteelyDan

Garage cleanup. Misc boat/fishing stuff

Thanks guys everything is sold
  19. SteelyDan

Wanted* Lowrance Ethernet Yellow 5 pin male to RJ45 female adapter cable

Looking for an adapter cable to connect my Simrad radar processor to my hds12. It's a Ethernet Yellow 5 pin male to RJ45 female. Part number is 000-0127-56
Back