Search results

1. RBL

2024 Nanaimo Reports

Hard to get away from all the coho out there. Good sign for when they open though
  2. RBL

2024 Victoria and Oak Bay Reports

Oh ok thanks! I thought I heard something about one marked fish a day in April and May in more areas this year.
  3. RBL

2024 Victoria and Oak Bay Reports

Do you know what all area’s with have a marked fishery in April?
  4. RBL

2024 Prince Rupert Fishing Reports

Yeah there’s a spawn. It’s later than the spawn down in the SOG. There is usually a fishery by off Finlayson and Digby and I have done the seine fishery around Kitkatla.
  5. RBL

2024 Campbell River Reports

Yeah unfortunately DFO manages the website like they manage the fisheries.
  6. RBL

2024 Campbell River Reports

Keep in mind Lings don’t open until May when picking your dates
  7. RBL

Cancerous growth in our Ling Cod? What is this?

Did it have a scar on the skin side?
  8. RBL

CFR GL1 Mooching Reel?

Thanks for the review. Saw your boat in the sound, what a beauty!
  9. RBL

2023 Bamfield and Barkley Sound Reports

Yep another great season happening in the sound this year. Every popular spot is producing fish. As others have said it’s seems like Chovy working good for the early morning bite and then small #3 kingfisher spoon in chrome finish with purple onion flasher is money.
  10. RBL

2023 Port Alberni and Alberni Inlet Reports

100,000+ is a good fishery
  11. RBL

2023 Bamfield and Barkley Sound Reports

Yeah I haven’t camped but I’ve spent day’s chilling on the beach and swimming. My favourite beach in the sound.
  12. RBL

2023 Port Alberni and Alberni Inlet Reports

Or they just aren’t getting past Paper Mill Dam for some reason
  13. RBL

2023 Tofino Reports

A cab drove them to the dock lol
  14. RBL

Gibbs Delta in Chile

This guy nailed a hog
  15. RBL

Bamfield accommodation so

Yeah there is lots of places with cell service in the sound
  16. RBL

April 1 rules

They have been mentioning the possibility of a MSF for a couple years now. It ain’t happening. They probably have a little chuckle between themselves when they put that in the notice. It’s just way to easy for them to take away opportunities.
  17. RBL

CFR GL1 Mooching Reel?

Thank you sir
  18. RBL

CFR GL1 Mooching Reel?

Yeah I figure I would have heard more about it if was any good. It would be nice for when your fishing over 200 feet though lol
  19. RBL

CFR GL1 Mooching Reel?

Has anyone tried these out? Thoughts? https://www.canadafishingreels.com/mooching-reel
  20. RBL

South East Alaska Chinook Catch Data

I found this kind of interesting. Some locals are wanting the Homer Alaska Winter King Derby shut down due to declining Chinook stocks locally. Well the derby made a post to assure people that they don’t need to worry as the catch data shows that very few fish are from Alaska. In fact they are...
Back