1. ILHG

Do I need it ... No, but I want it. Rivian Truck

This is a priceless view of reality
  2. ILHG

(SOLD) Like New Shimano Talica 12

Sold to @Rain City
  3. ILHG

(SOLD) Like New Shimano Talica 12

I have a like new Shimano Talica 12 for sale. It is loaded with brand new 65# power pro. The line is packed tight on the reel and put on with constant tension. The reel was only used once on a single day. I found my kids need a 2 speed. (They leave the reel in the rod holder and just crank.)...
  4. ILHG

Favorite bottom fish Jigs

Sorry I missed that part They are called "Big Bob" and are made by Westin Lures
  5. ILHG

If you want BIG lings and/Halibut this is my go to. It's about 40cm long. The trick is to get to bottom, quickly xranck up 20', pause 1 second then repeat. Stop after about 60-80' up and drop. It's aggressive and takes some work. But I promise the big Dragons will love it. Even in heavy pressure...
  6. ILHG

You can not beat the quality of the Madame products. Nothing like them to compare quality. A big dig can chew on them. Those Shimano flatside jigs are amazing. I find if you work them hard they will out fish plastic jigs by a large margin. It's my favorite metal jig. If you want to up your...
  7. ILHG

Lets see your best Friend

That's a big boy!
  8. ILHG

Lets see your best Friend

Let's show our best friend (friends). To many times here we have only shared pictures of our best buddys after they have left us. Lets show them now when they are here. This guy is my best buddy and my favorite company on the boat. if your wondering what breed he is, he is an...
  9. ILHG

Langara lodge

Still lots of fish early may. We put a 44lber in the boat end of may 2019.
  10. ILHG

Langara lodge

Bring your own Halibut tackle & jigs for lings. You can hammer some quality fish. Glow white hoochie for the Halibut rig. They love glow. Big grub tails for lings and Halibut
  11. ILHG

2$ to 3$ a litre gas this summer

Time for all governments to freeze taxes on fuel. It's absolutely rediculus. The pepole who suffer the most are the blue collar workers. We are a country rich with energy and resources. Yet we can't afford lumber to build homes or fuel to get to work.
  12. ILHG

Fish & Fishing funnies :)

13. ILHG

Browns Bay

Out of the salt it is Fantastic. Especially with the proper TLC.... Now I'm hungry
  14. ILHG

jigging rod recommendation

Trevala all the way.
  15. ILHG

$ $1.45 - $150/liter currently where I live.
  16. ILHG

Alberta to reduce gas tax, offering $150 rebate on electricity bills The price at the pump will drop by 13 cents per litre on April 1 for both gasoline and diesel https://nationalpost.com/news/canada/alberta-to-reduce-gas-tax-offering-150-rebate-on-electricity-bills Let's see if the feds &...
  17. ILHG

Fish & Fishing funnies :)

18. ILHG

WTF is wrong with this trout

I was in Costco tonight and seem this. Looks like it's cross breed with a dam goldfish. Do pepole actually eat this ****. Here is why we fish!
  19. ILHG

FN Commercial Fishing

Unfaking Real. Identity politics at play. Is there anything this Liberal government dose that's not divisive?? Non compliance is the only way this government listens. Could this government do this on the East coast?? Or are they worried about the pepole standing up. This government fears pepole...
  20. ILHG

You know what we need to do, is fish more with buddies. Sort of like car pooling but with fishing. It will reduce cost when it's split up. It's getting rediculus to run a boat. It's a dam shame that fishing is becoming a tradition for those with disposable income. It's heart breaking to think...
Back