Search results

1. S

2021 Campbell River Reports

Yes they are tipcally around there but fishing is usually better around browns bay around this time of year
  2. S

2017 Nootka Sound/Esperanza Inlet Reports

Just got back went Thursday through Monday got four springs to coho had a blast little slow but found most of my fish at 40 ft springs nice size from 18 to 25 lbs fours us found white uv hoochies really good this trip.was talking to the hatchery guy at the dock and he says there is still a...
  3. S

Can't wait to get out there been going there for years going Thursday will keep posted when I get back
  4. S

Sounds like I was trying to say something similar to your post looks like you miss read what I was trying to say jackel
  5. S

I meant chasing your fish if your getting spooled in a group of boat not letting your boat go where ever it wants
  6. S

Nothing worse than idiots telling you to control your fish when they can do the decent thing and get out of the way. I agree it does help to circle your fish if you can though how the times have changed when people don't have any regard for their fellow fishers though!
  7. S

Chum Derby 2016

Fished deepwater bay today 8: 30 to 1:30 8 out of 14 fish great bite and calm waters all caught between 80 and Gretzky feet
  8. S

Chum Derby 2016

Yes it does have always found the pink and blue sockeye hoochies to work the best for me
Back