Search results

1. J

Boats on Used Victoria and Other Areas

Do you live on decourcy?
  2. J

Van island outdoor show

Anyone else checking this out this weekend? Did anyone here go last year? Good show? https://www.homeshowtime.com/vi-outdoor-adventure-motor-show/
  3. J

Gardening pics, hacks, successes, and or failures

I wouldn’t. I’d wait till it’s done
  4. J

What Did You Do To Your Boat This Week?

Sorry the weather isn’t cooperating, but would you mind posting pics when you do get it done.
  5. J

2005 Twin Yamaha F150s

Sounds like you found your new ride
  6. J

Paging @Buckethead905 …
  7. J

2024 Galiano Salmon Classic - Saturday May 25th

Thanks. And thanks for organizing. I’ll likely head down for this
  8. J

Is @Buckethead905 mobile and interested in other work?
  9. J

That’s been on and off (here and facespace) a bunch
  10. J

2024 Nanaimo Reports

Fished thrasher this afternoon for a few hrs. Nothing but unders. A ton of crap in the water, covered in herring eggs
  11. J

2024 Nanaimo Reports

Fished grande to whalebone this evening with my visiting old man. Endless smalls, one 65cm and another that likely would have kept but it never made it aboard. Green spoon w/black flasher and black spoon w/green flasher. Keeper was loaded with big herring.
  12. J

What are they worth? 2006 Yamaha f150s

I have a pair of f150’s (08 & 09), that were valued at $9500 each last June from a surveyor, with 340hrs.
  13. J

Retaining wall contractor Victoria

I’ll pm you.
  14. J

Retaining wall contractor Victoria

Infinite green landscape services. Friend of mine and fisherman. Good dude, skilled, but busy. He works with a designer, too, if needed
  15. J

Vacation in British Columbia/ Alberta - some kindly questions

If you’re able to detour towards castlegar, the Columbia river in that area offers world class fly fishing. I may very well be the worlds worst fly fisherman and still managed to catch fish. Spinning gear works, too. Invasive walleye also make a great meal. Most (not all) bears will be up...
  16. J

What Did You Do To Your Boat This Week?

finished repairing the two back jump seats. Wood was a little bit rotten.
  17. J

2024 Nanaimo Reports

Fished around thrasher for the last 2hrs of the day. Pretty slow start. Found a bait ball and tried to stick with it, 3 fish, none worth bringing aboard . 120-160’.
Back