Search results

1. ExFlyGuy

Halibut Anchor

Pretty much sold. Deposit received and pick up scheduled. Thanks
  2. ExFlyGuy

Boats on Used Victoria and Other Areas

You had the 17.5’ model correct? How many guys could the 90hp engine handle? I want to use a boat like this pulling tubes at the lake with the kids as well.
  3. ExFlyGuy

Halibut Anchor

16.5 lbs anchor. 30’ chain. 450’ rope.
  4. ExFlyGuy

Halibut Anchor

I’ll check when I get home.
  5. ExFlyGuy

https://www.facebook.com/share/QrPUZTc7nQzSL5WG/?mibextid=79PoIi Yeah, there is this one also. A little older but more geared for fishing. I think I’m on the lookout for something like this.
  6. ExFlyGuy

Halibut Anchor

$400, located in Nanaimo. Worked excellent on my old 26’ boat. Everything you need to anchor Safely.
  7. ExFlyGuy

https://www.facebook.com/share/j8abAVtfvtrwbuBX/?mibextid=79PoIi What’s a good deal on something like this?
  8. ExFlyGuy

What Did You Do To Your Boat This Week?

Going to take a year off. If I buy again I’ll be looking for something around 18’ that I can take to the lake and go tubing with the kids and still sneak out fishing on nice days.
  9. ExFlyGuy

What Did You Do To Your Boat This Week?

I feel kind of sad. 😞 not sure most boat owners put a year of their life into building it. Oh well at least I got 5 plus years with it. On to the next one… been creeping the used boats for the last couple weeks!
  10. ExFlyGuy

Halibut rods and reels

Okuma convector CL45L reels Okuma cedros CJ-C 601 H speed jig rods $350 for pair Located in Nanaimo
  11. ExFlyGuy

Anchor Buddy

New never used. $30 Located in Nanaimo
  12. ExFlyGuy

Tender aqua marine

Some updated pictures from today. Includes pump, patch kit and carry bag.
  13. ExFlyGuy

Spreader bars

9 spreader bars. $30 located in Nanaimo
  14. ExFlyGuy

Cuts of meat on sale

I looked at the ones at super store yesterday. I decided to pass as none of the 30 or 40 in the display looked very good.
  15. ExFlyGuy

I think it may be gone… First guy that looked made a full list price offer with deposit after thinking about it over night. It has now passed the sea trial, passed third party survey and is booked into the shop for engine scan first thing Monday morning. If for some reason he backs out there is...
Back