Search results

1. S

2023 Sooke Reports

Awesome Thanks!
  2. S

2023 Sooke Reports

What color flashers do you guys use with a pink squirt? Any advice is appreciated thanks
  3. S

WTB starboard for boat trailer bunks

I used arena board from Ind. Plastic Cheaper than starboard
  4. S

18'5 Double Eagle Crack

I have an old 70's double eagle. There's been stress cracks in the same spot on mine for 5 years. The cracks didn't get any bigger over time. Transom on mine probably needs replacing. I don't think your boat will fall apart because of one little crack? I'd put some temporary flexible sealant...
  5. S

New 3500lb axle

Hi, Anyone know where a good place in Victoria to get a new galvanized 3500lb axle? Thanks
  6. S

Chum bag on anchor

Is it legal to put a chum bag down on your anchor when fishing for halibut? I can't find it in the regs. Does it help attract fish?
  7. S

Old Navionics Card

That would be great I'm looking for one that covers the whole island and has depth numbers on the charts I live near mt doug
  8. S

Old Navionics Card

I'm looking for an old Vancouver Island SD navionics card for my eagle/lowrance gps. Wondering if anyone has one they want to sell or know where I could get one? Thx.
  9. S

Rectifier Regulator For Honda 15 hp 1997?

Im looking for a voltage regulator for my honda kicker It currently doesn't have one but has the charge coils I was wondering where i can find someone with dead honda motors that they are parting out? The 12 amp rectifier is interchangeable between lots of models Any help/leads would be...
  10. S

Shortening anchor line for hali fishing shallow water

I use a Prusik Knot. If you Google it it will show you how to tie it. It's made with a small loop of rope you can tie on anywhere in your line. Then I use a carabiner clip and anchor ring. I run my bow to stern line through the anchor ring so I can release from the anchor in an emergency. I have...
Back