Search results

1. mcallagan

Dead Motor Disposal - GONE

I've got an old 2 stroke 15hp Evinrude motor that will not start for me. I think I know what is wrong with it and where to get the parts but, I have just had enough over the years playing around and fixing it. Time for a new motor. So, what do I do with the old motor? Where to...
  2. mcallagan

B.C. boat moratorium

I pass through the Douglas border crossing (Surrey truck crossing) quite regularly. Up until the beginning of this month during daylight hours there has been a mandatory inspection sign up and truck on the weigh scale.
  3. mcallagan

Tell Your Best Joke

If any of you knows of a really good fish pun, let minnow?
  4. mcallagan

FS: Rod and Reel SOLD

Trophy XL TG6110HC - 11` Fraser King, Line Class 15 - 30lb Abu Garcia 7001C i (Left Hand Reel) w/ approx: 200yds 50lb TUFFline Braid and reel cover $150.00 for complete setup, will not sell separately.
  5. mcallagan

I called wild life officers one someone...

RCMP can also lay charges in both instances
  6. mcallagan

All Things COVID-19

Fleetwood SAVE ON is out of TP:(
  7. mcallagan

Ice Off

Try https://flyguys.net/fishing-reports/flyguys-net-ice-off-2020-fishing-reports
  8. mcallagan

Insulin pump placement in waders

That is sort of the idea I had. The pump is in constant operation. I only need to access it when I eat and I probably would not be in deep water to do that. Thanks for your input - appreciated
  9. mcallagan

Insulin pump placement in waders

I am a diabetic , I have a rather expensive insulin pump that I wear 24X7. At the moment I have neoprene waders and have not really found a good place to secure my pump other than on my briefs, It's a clip mount. I know it might be a long shot but, I'll ask anyway........... If you are a...
  10. mcallagan

Find out whre your Fed Party Candidate Stands on Fish Farming

I clicked the link to the Fisheries Minister, who's riding I am not in, to see what the response would be. Here's the response: Hello Mark, I'm emailing you on Jonathan's behalf as his Campaign Manager. Unfortunately, as the sitting Minister of Fisheries and Oceans, he is not permitted to...
  11. mcallagan

Tell Your Best Joke

I just ordered a chicken and an egg from Amazon. I'll let you know!
  12. mcallagan

Public fishery

Didn't the last Conservative government say that all the fish science data was crap and ignored their own scientists? As well as ignoring a huge expensive study on why the sockeye population in the Fraser collapsed a few cycles ago. That didn't help our dwindling salmon stock. It doesn't matter...
  13. mcallagan

BC Pipeline Ruling In

The capacity for the pipe has already been bought out. It is all for diluted Bitumen and nothing else. No space for any other product, gasoline light crude, natural gas, etc. The price for it being shipped to any where but the States is a good thing as we sell petroleum products to the States...
  14. mcallagan

Little B.C. fishing club takes on U.S. billionaire

From what I have learned and researched the land that the lakes are surrounded by is a "Crown Lease" for grazing. The DLR use to regularly pump water out of them in order to keep the grassland growing. It doesn't matter if the lakes are surrounded by private land the case is, that the lakes are...
  15. mcallagan

Little B.C. fishing club takes on U.S. billionaire

And so it begins again, I wonder on what grounds that they are appealing the decision? https://www.merrittherald.com/ranch-owner-appeals-judges-order-not-to-block-access-to-local-lakes/
  16. mcallagan

POLL: Wading Boot: Felt vs Rubber?

Don't know. Never worn a pair of rubber soled wading boots.
  17. mcallagan

Daiwa Fly Reel

Lost my fly reel when I was in PG 2 weeks ago, looking for a new/used 1. I need a reel with 1 spool attached. I have 2 other spare spools. Daiwa SF 708. Anybody have 1 tucked away or sitting around let me know I'll purchase it from you!
  18. mcallagan

Check this out!

Alternative to plastic 6 pack rings.
Back