Search results

1. Reeltime

Last Years Regs 2021

Hoping for some changes this upcoming season..
  2. Reeltime

Scotty Repairs

High Water Tackle doesn't do repairs anymore from what the kid said after i took it in today, so i took it to Berry's Bait T ...dropped it off 10 min later i get a call that its done damn! that means i can fish tomorrow, how's that for speed maybe just lucky, anyways thought i'd save everyone a...
  3. Reeltime

Found a crab trap if your name is John B

was 2' under the surface
  4. Reeltime

Scotty down rigger breaks

Breaks are slipping or isn’t slamming forward all the way to in gauge, i'm gonna sand the pads and plate should i wet sand dead smooth or slight grit ?? i've already tried tightening the lock nut and loosening it..
  5. Reeltime

Prawn traps Not mine

https://vancouver.craigslist.org/van/bpo/d/vancouver-lrg-prawn-traps/7186179537.html
  6. Reeltime

What are they dipping the salmon in?

@ 4:47 mark they dip the salmon in a liquid, anyone know what that is, salt water? why? might do this if it helps freezing whole..
  7. Reeltime

Fishing Gear For Sale

NOT MY STUFF , A BUDDY SELLING OFF ***LOCATED IN LANGLEY **** Email - Matty @ mattgrob80@yahoo.com
  8. Reeltime

Anchor choices Danforth or Bruce

I wanna do some anchoring in some sandy/rocky area's what anchor would you guys suggest i use for a 16' cc and the lightest i can go between the Bruce or a Danforth or is there another model i should be using, i just want one that's going to break away easy if it gets jammed in rocks ... cheers!
  9. Reeltime

Crippled K Herring

Has anyone seen these in any tackle stores or something similar, wanna try these out for areas that coho mill around, nice to turn the motor off and cast or jig for them..
  10. Reeltime

National statement by Trudeau

https://www.citynews1130.com/video/2019/07/18/citynews-regional-live-1/?k=0
  11. Reeltime

Rid of stinky fish soak in 2%

It's that time of the year your frozen fish will have a fishy oder, i know i have posted this before i did it tonight on 2 scored cod, soaked it in 2% milk for 30 min before cooking, again it works Awesome, last one i cooked up 3 weeks ago i forgot to soak it and it had that taste and smell..
  12. Reeltime

Prawn traps found

Anyone loose any let me know, 1 have a set , pm me details of traps and location..
  13. Reeltime

Herring sale back on..JAN 25 FHKWC

JUST RECEIVED THIS ON INSTAGRAM
  14. Reeltime

wtb Prawn traps 28" rubber coated steel ( Ladners )

Anyone out there have any they want to unload...
  15. Reeltime

Reeltime Smoked Salmon Recipe and Process on YouTube

Been at this recipe for a long time like to share it with everyone as it's smoker time soon
  16. Reeltime

Smoked Albacore Tuna

First try at it looks pretty good, did it pretty much the same as my salmon recipe and process all vacuum sealed for a week, letting all the flavours permeate throughout the loin, hope it taste as good as a marbled. *Brown sugar *Salt *Wash salt and sugar brine off thoroughly *In the brine...
  17. Reeltime

2018 Herring Sale Helping Kids with Cancer

Richmond, BC Date: December 1, 2018 Time: 8:00 AM to 4:00 PM Where: Steveston Harbour Authority Address: 12740 Trites Road . $15 a bag
  18. Reeltime

18' Welded Aluminum

Good deal and starter boat, needs a clean up... Not my boat or ad https://vancouver.craigslist.ca/pml/boa/d/18-welded-aluminum-boat/6748280251.html
  19. Reeltime

BC Salt Water Fishing Video's

Caught this guy in August fishing for sox not expecting it..
Back