Search results

1. Reeltime

2022 Vancouver-Howe Sound-Sechelt Reports Thread

First slice of the tuna the rod goes off..
  2. Reeltime

Out with Jon on Saturday for a seafood safari, day went by so fast when your feasting, some delicious tuna he caught, made some mini seaweed wraps and a tuna Tatakai like ... wow we got this one massive Dungy, might be a good winter season for crabs... @Rain City Tuna Morning breakfast...
  3. Reeltime

When you say 'the tides are good', what do you mean?

Looking back in the, log book, top producing tide has been flood to high slack locally, still hit fish through out other tides.. Find T10 to SandHeads you can almost fish any tide, but the flood again always gets things going..free ride for the fish
  4. Reeltime

No problem, just split the profits... ;)
  5. Reeltime

Some nice early mornings in Westvan, huge schools of coho teasing everyone, very picky fish some days it's bait, hoochie at a fast 3-4mph or a coho killer short leaders, quite a few on the surface 15' on the rigger 30' line out.. changing speeds, some very chrome ones out there, enjoyed a pan...
  6. Reeltime

What's For Breakfast This Morning :)

I cannot wait for a small piece i've been waiting for 4 months, last one was unreal, delicious eggs and brisket
  7. Reeltime

What's For Breakfast This Morning :)

Gonna like this thread Deryk, breakfast for dinner sometimes, love a good hash man that looks good...
  8. Reeltime

Poor guy had no chance at a proper photo, fish has the small cooler problem... all bent tail that got a close up shot at the camera...theres no way he could reach it's tail to flip out like in the pic... nice fish, huge plumb
  9. Reeltime

Some decent ones kicking around still... released some coloured ones, sure is a fun fishery when it's on.. maybe one more sock day maybe.
  10. Reeltime

Beef short ribs and samosas with mint and tamarind chutney is not cheap.... 😉 don't worry couple Youtube vids of this summer will pay for the gas all next summer... 1000 hours of clips not looking forward to scrubbing through it all lol should be fun potty mouth
  11. Reeltime

Started at 5-600 feet of water and trolled straight for the Green can and hitting patches of schools right away one after the other... if it slowed id loop back down the same line past the hits and looped back.. 120-130 on the rigger.. followed the same direction of most of the sock jumping
  12. Reeltime

Stepping Up My Candy Game

When i can i go from fresh i do it that day after fishing right away loin and brine, it makes a huge difference texturally,, so moist.
  13. Reeltime

Mono Leaders Vs Florocarbon Leaders

That's exactly what came to mind... way faster for re sets and a organized way of holding multiple tie ups, game changer.. I've seen some of the out of the box thinking tie ups that guy does always surprises me, just never know it all.. how many lb braid are you guys using
  14. Reeltime

Stepping Up My Candy Game

Message me if you have any questions about the process and recipe if you try it out... only tweak i've done is heavier on salt and sugar then whats on the video, big loins needed that bit more punch in flavour found it only penetrates so far, will be making a new vid soon for ig and youtube...
  15. Reeltime

See you guys down there... packing a big lunch and trolling SH all day, gonna get some sock fishing in as well, will keep boating till i hit a tide line or sockeye jumpers to start the morning...Wind for Saturday looks great... one last SH cast
  16. Reeltime

Hit SH for the last kick at the can.. good luck!
  17. Reeltime

Mono Leaders Vs Florocarbon Leaders

Deryk this is unreal, i never stop learning from you guys with a the long years of fishing experience, taking little bits from everyone..
  18. Reeltime

This beautiful fish gave a different kind of fight, no budging just solid head shaking screamer, hit him in the afternoon along west van.. west of the yellow can away from the crowds, 40' on bait, no idea on the weight no scale...just big, head was huge
  19. Reeltime

I was WOT on route to Sandheads and saw your boat so i put the breaks on stopped for a Dorman boat pic and a waved, you waved back cheers bud nice seeing another member out there..
  20. Reeltime

What a 2 hour non stop chinook action Sandheads yesterday, every North tack in the same spot hit a spring tide was dropping, all around green can 40-60 bait... when i messed up on the speed going a tad to fast wham coho... we got two beautiful chrome ones, tried to keep the speed down so i...
Back