Search results

1. BigBird007

What's for dinner tonight ?

Haha, I started 17 roosters in the incubator tonight!
  2. BigBird007

3D printed plugs

I will once I get back to them. I have sidelined that project for now been working on a few other prints. Only thing boat related is the holder for my pro troll remote.
  3. BigBird007

Good deal on Milwaukee M12 kit

That kit is a good deal, it’s not FUEL but more than adequate for home use. Get yourself a 2.5 ah battery those 1.5 get eaten up fairly fast especially on the Sawzall!
  4. BigBird007

Osprey boats - Any issues?

I have been keeping my eye out for a 26 Long Cabin. IMO it’s the perfect layout for a family of 4 and still adequate dance floor. All the research I have done and only two major complaints I commonly come across. The older diesel powered 26’ are slightly underpowered especially fully loaded...
  5. BigBird007

3D printed plugs

Yup just like pulling the pin on a bought plug. I found printing in this direction with the best results so far.
  6. BigBird007

3D printed plugs

True, I don’t think they will have a problem. I squished one in the vice and it took way more force than I anticipated. Left them in water overnight and they weigh exactly the same as a freshly printed one.
  7. BigBird007

3D printed plugs

That would have been smart … I will just print another and compare them.
  8. BigBird007

3D printed plugs

Water testing them tonight to see if they leak!
  9. BigBird007

3D printed plugs

20% Gyroid infill with 4 perimeter lines.
  10. BigBird007

3D printed plugs

Getting fishy now!
  11. BigBird007

3D printed plugs

Personal use only… if I started selling them I am sure I would be up $hit creek.
  12. BigBird007

3D printed plugs

1:34 … I slowed the print down to get better quality. It took me 6 attempts to get the supports correct to print it standing but I finally got it. I am not happy with the nose so I am going to try it lying down tonight and see how it comes out. How much infill are you using?
  13. BigBird007

3D printed plugs

I found the file on Thingiverse (Tomic Style Fishing Plug). One day I will figure out how to design but for now I just print. My guess is it cost me under 30 cents to print. I could figure it out exactly when I get home but it’s pennies. The glow filament will cost a bit more but still...
  14. BigBird007

3D printed plugs

Need to get some glow filament now!
  15. BigBird007

3D printed plugs

Already printing a test one from PLA as I have lots and it’s the easiest to print with. Beauty of 3d printing is files for everything are online. Attempting to print it in one piece standing up but we will see if it works. 3d Printing has become my winter addiction. My house is full of...
  16. BigBird007

3D printed plugs

Sweet! Where did you get the STL file from? Or did you create it? What material are you printing them with?
  17. BigBird007

Facebook find, fishing related

Thanks, waiting for FB group approval then I will message the guy.
  18. BigBird007

Kicker size

That was my though as well, then hide the key out of the elements under the side if you can. I like this as it keeps everything but the trim switch out of the elements and dry. Also would look very clean.
  19. BigBird007

Crew Member Chistmas 2023

Thank You Very Much! I have a few jealous family members as we are travelling abroad this Christmas so we decided no presents this year but now I have a sweet gift coming! Cheers BB
Back