Search results

1. Angry Angler

2020 Campbell River Reports

Ripped over to Cortes yesterday to do some prawning and some sight seeing. Tried trolling in around 200ft of water while pots soaked. Dragged a white hoochie on bottom and a big 6 inch spoon at 80 ft. Fished 2-3 hrs thru the tide change and hooked in to 3 nice mid teens all on the spoon side...
  2. Angry Angler

Built new aluminum fuel tank for DE

The supply line needed to be routed out the side of the tank or the filler hose would be coming out the middle of the floor.
  3. Angry Angler

Old tank had a leak and was to pitted to repair.
  4. Angry Angler

Getting a new engine installed next month so figured I should replace the tank and lines. Ripped up the floor and pulled the old one and things don't look to bad. Stringers are all fiberglassed and in good shape except for a few small spots where it looks like there was air trapped that I'll...
  5. Angry Angler

New engine for DE 176 hardtop

Hey guys just about to pull the trigger on a new Mercury 115 20inch shaft for my 1992 DE 176 Hardtop. Total for new engine with upgraded platinum warranty for 8 years was 13700. That includes controls, prop, smartcraft meter as well as removal of old engine and installation of new. Purchasing...
  6. Angry Angler

2016 Comox Valley-Comox Harbour, Kitty Coleman, Cape Lazo, Denman & Hornby Islands

Ive caught a few nice Lingcod jigging infront of whaling station bay from my kayak. I go out just past the rock points on either side of the bay in about 70-80'
Back