Search results

1. videodoctor

Lots of questions about buying a new welded aluminum boat?

As the owner of a 2015 _painted_ Ocean Pro 220 ETHT, I can confirm that Hewescraft paint doesn't hold up well in salt water. I love my green boat, but the paint is chipping badly on the middle bow window/door; the seals in general aren't great, but that's the worst of the bunch. Only a two year...
  2. videodoctor

IMPORTANT NOTE FROM SFI-BC & SVIAC Re: FISHING REGS

If you're looking for maps of the areas proposed to be closed, you can find it the PDF, but I've extracted it here too and attacted.
  3. Srkw_closure_areas

Srkw_closure_areas

SRKW Pender Island
  4. SRKW Maps

SRKW Maps

5. videodoctor

IMPORTANT NOTE FROM SFI-BC & SVIAC Re: FISHING REGS

I'm glad the forum is finally raising awareness on this issue, but the feedback period ended over a month ago (afaik). I already put together a petition here on Salt Spring Island that about 50 anglers signed and sent it off to the DFO. The SFAB has had several meetings already around the...
  6. videodoctor

Marking RCAs on Lowrance HDS

@charlie415 sent me the GPX file and I imported into Insight Planner and then exported a v5 USR file. However, when I imported into my HDS Gen3, I had a mess of lines splaying out from my current position to (presumably) the start point of each of the RCA trails. I couldn't locate a...
Back