Search results

1. NautiGirl

Found-delete post-Boat storage in Victoria area

Hi all, I have a 17.5 Hourston on a trailer about 24 ft total length. In February I will be moving houses and losing my driveway. I need a permanent spot with water for flushing my motors and preferrably some power for a battery charger or small light to keep the mildew at bay. Looking for a...
  2. NautiGirl

SOLD-FS 16 ft alum runabout w/ 60 merc & 8hp kicker

I am selling Nautigirl. I found a new girl. https://www.usedvictoria.com/power-boats/39185586 For sale as a package, or I will sell motors separately and boat and trailer together. Boat and trailer have registrations. Boat- 1963 Lone Star Medallion (like a Starcraft) 16ft aluminum with pass...
  3. NautiGirl

Rare! Ice fishing charters available

this week only! Victoria BC Your choice: constance bank or waterfront Must bring own Scotch LOL. Damn its cold.
  4. NautiGirl

Meeting re boat ramp North Saanich

Email sent around north saanich. Meeting Monday regarding boat ramp proposal. I hope we get some progress. It would save me a bunch of fuel to have better ramp options. Please drop in and show support if you can Here it is: mail.com> Subject: Boat Launch for North Saanich Good Day PROW...
  5. NautiGirl

Gibbs Delta green madi flasher pics?

So the new guide line of flashers is being used with some success and several guides are getting hits on this model per their reports around the coast, but I can't find a picture of this model unless they are already using this as a nickname. Can someone post a pic of the green madi flasher...
  6. NautiGirl

When and where is the next SVIAC meeting?

The website says next week, but whart are the details?
  7. NautiGirl

solitude reels- any owners opinions?

I saw an ad for these reels and read some reviews but they were all used for flyfishing. Has anyone from sfbc used these for downrigger trolling for salmon on the salt and if so,are you happy with the drag, finish, handle, etc. product looks good at 300 for the largest version of this flyreel
  8. NautiGirl

Herring sale- $20 for 20lb bucket

Bring your own bucket down to 27 Erie St fish market, James Bay in Victoria on Saturday. Charity fundraiser for BC Kids Hospital- bring your hali friends down and stock up
  9. NautiGirl

Aluminum Rivet advice in Victoria

I've been taking on some water lately and decided it's time to fix some rivets and do some sealing on my riveted aluminum. I did some research and it looks like the procedure is to fill the boat with water and mark the leaky spots (done), then drill out the old rivets and re-rivet after putting...
  10. NautiGirl

1995 Force 90 hp- for repair or parts-Cheap as borsh

My friend (really it's not me) bought a boat with a Force 90. It ran great last year, and had previously been a freshwater only motor. It looks brand new. Absolutely no corrosion and functioned great last year. He took it in for servicing and learned that the lower seals were shot and there was...
  11. NautiGirl

Dewalt table saw to trade for outboard up to 5hp

Grandpa is moving and wants to trade to get a motor for his grandson's dinghy. I'll be picking it up next weekend from Saltspring and then I'll have the saw in Victoria. The saw is one of those with the folding rolling stand. He paid 600 bucks a few years back, then built some cedar flower boxes...
  12. NautiGirl

Sooke River Estuary- Chum salmon fishing timing

I have fly fished for chum around the bridge and buzz bombed below in mid to late October, but is it too early now to fish the estuary? Are there still chinook coming in? I know the harbour is closed for chinook, but are when are they likely gone from the billings spit/estuary? I'd like to cast...
Back