Search results

1. NautiGirl

Wanted-spare prop. 15/16/17p 90hp

Yes i do. You can respond to this ad. https://www.usedvictoria.com/boat-parts/40150646
  2. NautiGirl

2023 Victoria and Oak Bay Reports

Dogfish action no hali at coyote bank saturday. We will call that a top speed and fuel consumption test on flat calm waters. Sunday perfect anchoring and swing near race, not a bite from a dog or hali Then a durability test over the swells and chop heading back to vic after it blew up out there...
  3. NautiGirl

What Did You Do To Your Boat This Week?

Thanks fisher dude. Unfortunately there are no slots on the model i have. All individual holes. I raised the motor 2 holes with a friends engine hoist and now have amazing hole shot and top speed is up. Pulling the halibut anchor was quick and easy yesterday when that heavy wind arrives at race...
  4. NautiGirl

Replaced ripped storage tarp, mildew treatment on top and upholstery, replaced corroded bilge pump float switch, bought replacement fenders for trailer, shopping for new hardware to mount them, new winch strap, measuring trailer for bunks and hardware to replace rusty rollers, bought outboard...
  5. NautiGirl

Found-delete post-Boat storage in Victoria area

Bump. I have temporary storage in town but I am still looking for long term storage in or close to victoria need water and some power access. If you know someone who might be boat friendly and has a spot that is convenient for getting a boat in and out regularly, please let me know. Thanks.
  6. NautiGirl

Wanted electric motor

Hey Kingspring. I have an old electric motor. It pushed me 12 ft tinny well on the lake and then i used it on my 16 ft runabout a few times. I am in Vic. $100. I can dig it out of the garage if you are interested.
  7. NautiGirl

Funny but not helpful. I recall your old boat and your place up the Malahat in the sticks with few neighbours. That is what I need but closer to Vic. I have a lead on my kids friend off interurban who has 2-3 acres and a collection of cars and motorbikes their neighbours are used to. I am...
  8. NautiGirl

Thanks for the reply Silver. I am in Oak Bay. I do fish sooke lots but for maintenance and warming up the engines, closer is better to save me some fuel. I have a couple of leads to follow up in town first but i will message you. It’s always goood to have options.
  9. NautiGirl

Hi all, I have a 17.5 Hourston on a trailer about 24 ft total length. In February I will be moving houses and losing my driveway. I need a permanent spot with water for flushing my motors and preferrably some power for a battery charger or small light to keep the mildew at bay. Looking for a...
  10. NautiGirl

Wanted: 13-13.25 x19 to 12.5x21p prop

To fit mercury or yamaha 90-115 outboards, 15 spline, 4.25” gear cases, both with with fixed rubber hubs in good condition: 13x17P K prop yamaha painted stainless $100 obo 13x20P mercury High Five , five bladed water sports prop, polished stainless $ 220
  11. NautiGirl

WTB Yamaha 19 pitch prop

I have a stainless 20p. See https://www.usedvictoria.com/boat-parts/39714116
  12. NautiGirl

Wtb stainless prop 14 1/2x19 or 14 1/2x 21

Hey Fishin. If you are still interested in props, i now have two stainless14.5x19 and 14.5x21 plus i also have two aluminum. 17P and 19P. Give me a call if you want to have a look. I might consider a bulk deal if you want options. Kris 250-217-7605. I am in Vic and available saturday daytime but...
  13. NautiGirl

Inalso have this one. https://www.usedvictoria.com/boat-parts/39655473
  14. NautiGirl

If your motor is a 15 spline this might work. I took it off my 100hp mercury. https://www.usedvictoria.com/boat-parts/39655487
  15. NautiGirl

2022 Sooke Reports

Dead slow fishing out of beachey today. Didnt see many fish on or nets out. Fleet was scattered from 6-230. Saw no chinook on and few coho kept. We had a few coho bites and kept on small hatch and a rockfish.
  16. NautiGirl

Finished tying wires up after replacing all wiring, swithches, fuses, buses, dash panel and electronics, then replaced bilge drain fitting including some epoxy work, changed some fuel fittings and resized some lines, lined rod storage areas with thin rubber sheeting to reducerattling and for...
  17. NautiGirl

1997 Campion Explorer and trailer

Where are you located?
  18. NautiGirl

Prior boat owner had some rusty hardware, little/no backing plates, and wrong/no sealant depending on the bolts. So….Removed all through transom bolts for pod, kicker bracket, tie down rings, replaced some non stainless bolts/washers/nuts, applied 3m, measured, cut, drilled and installed 3/16...
Back