Search results

1. ab1752

Tyson vs Paul....

So, a 57 / 58 year old Mike Tyson is going into the ring against Jake Paul, who the only pro he's seen was Tommy Fury. All the circus not withstanding that match, if Tyson gets close it's all over round 1, imo. I'm well aware of a 57 year old vs 28 in terms of cardio and stamina, but I...
  2. ab1752

Anyone missing a grady?

This thing washed up last night near our marina and cabin.
  3. ab1752

2015 yamaha 9.9 4S flywheel nut size?

Anyone know off hand the flywheel nut size? I think it's 30mm and can measure later but be good to know as that's the only 1/2" impact socket I can't seem to find haha. Cheers
  4. ab1752

Dock mounted filet table

I searched but I can't find the thread which discussed a local BC / WA company who makes awesome dock.mounted filet tables. I'm sort of over cleaning fish on my knees, any suggestions would be great. Cheers!
  5. ab1752

District of North Vancouver Firefighters Charity Fishing Derby - Sept 23

The derby is back in full style this year with weigh-in at LGM, Sept 23rd. Tickets are available at Highwater Tackle in North Van, hope to see you all there for an amazing cause. https://www.facebook.com/DNVfishingderby/ Cheers! (oops, if this needs to be moved, my apologies, thanks @Admin)
  6. ab1752

Sailor Missing on the Southern Georgia Straits

Hi everyone, A sailboat was found empty in Halfmoon Bay, it is believed the vessel was headed from Ladner to Thetis Island yesterday: If you're on the Straits, please keep a look out and wish this guy luck. He worked for a friend's business for 30 years so they are hoping for the best...
  7. ab1752

Bridgestone Dueler HT 265/70/17 set of 4 like new

I have a set of 4 of these bridgestones that are take off from a 2020 4runner. They're almost new and were mounted on the factory trd wheels which I wanted for winters so come and get these things out of my garage for $250. No patches or plugs that I have found in any way. I also have a set...
  8. ab1752

District of NV Fire Fighters Derby

That time of year again, who's going to be out this Friday for the derby? https://m.facebook.com/DNVfishingderby/ See ya there for a great cause, cheers.
  9. ab1752

So I gotta measure the angle of base of the boats windshield

Ok so short of having a guy come out with a faro scanner, who can tell me how to measure the curve angle of the base of our boats windshield without removing it from the boat itself? I need to submit a sketch of the frame base as it wraps around to the center of the boat (stupid euro frame...
  10. ab1752

Wtb: Islander MR2

Ok so my turn to be bitten by a failing scotty rocket launcher today that meant a lost MR2 and Trophy XL on the run out off Bowen this morning. If you are lucky enough to snag it you've caught yourself a great rig...meantime I need a minty MR2 so if you happen to have one collecting dust hit me...
  11. ab1752

Anyone running the new yamaha f300b?

Curious to hear if anyone is running the new f300b, does it live up to the reputation for reverse control with the new location for exhaust bubbles. It's supposed to work well for the prop to hit clean water around the docks. Same for the new digital integrated steering...cheers.
  12. ab1752

Level 3 Avi inbounds on Blackcomb today

Unfortunately one of the skiers caught up did not survive. https://globalnews.ca/news/7638929/blackcomb-glacier-avalanche/ I was caught in a L3 last run of the day, last day of the trip out of Chatter Creek. It all just opened up and wham into the washer you go. When it stopped my head was...
  13. ab1752

ISO Center Console with a beam of 63" Max

Ok heres the deal...my same buddy who just sold the Honda 25hp is interested in replacing the boat it came off of. It is an 11' Whaler knock off center console with a 63" beam. As he shares an open shed thats the max he can go on beam, length can go up but the hull has to be rated for a 25hp...
  14. ab1752

2006 Honda 25HP 4 Stroke - SOLD

Hi all, My buddy is repowering his small tender with a new Merc 25 hp from Inlet Marine and needs this Honda gone. Its a 2006 25hp 4 stroke, remote controls included with cables, power tilt, long shaft. It runs fine but the starter needs to be rebuilt and it will need to be serviced. $1,000...
  15. ab1752

Garden Bay Pub Fire

Another one bites the dust: https://www.coastreporter.net/news/local-news/garden-bay-pub-basically-totally-gone-1.24245907
  16. ab1752

WTB: EZ-Steer Outer Tube Ball Joint

Hi all, As much as is despise my EZ Steer system, I have to replace one, or both, of the ball joints and I am not finding one (or 2) in steady supply. I need the 3/4" ball joints, or the same in the "long" arm. I believe the EZ Steer PN is EZ10300 for the 3/4" size. If anyone has one out...
  17. ab1752

Swimgrid bracket failure

Hi all, As you all know its been rough out this July and I've fished through some nasty weather. My swimgrid was partially destroyed by the marina a few years ago so the crappy original build was rebuilt with a bunch of glass, more than the 4 oz that was in there before anyway. I have noticed...
  18. ab1752

Scotty gunnell mount fracture

Hey if anyone else is running scotty gunnell mounts have a close look here. Both of mine have failed in the past week in the same spot. Pita when theres only one available in Sechelt but I can rotate the boom for now. Cheers
  19. ab1752

2021 Bronco...

Check it out, looks like the real deal at first cut: https://www.youtube.com/user/FordCanada/custom 3,500 towing rating so same as the Jeep Wrangler...no OJ edition as of press time lol
  20. ab1752

3rd time's a charm...VP 320GXi No Start Condition

Hi all, Not sure what happened with my other 2 threads but anyway, I've recently had a hard / no start condition with my throttle body injected VP. In the past year I replaced the fuel cell with both pumps, the alternator and the coil. New plugs and manifolds too and the boat was running...
Back