Search results

1. ab1752

22ft Outrage w/whaler drive - restoration

I've used Star Brite Non Skid wax and it works great.
  2. ab1752

Boats on Used Victoria and Other Areas

Only 4 engines? Pfft...hard pass.
  3. ab1752

Starlink

Starlink is the real deal in the commercial trading vessel space and a game changer over satnav. Personally, when I go on my boat I don't want to connect back to shore anymore than I need to but for those who want that connectivity at sea, it's the real deal.
  4. ab1752

2005 Grady White 282 sailfish for sale

Hey sorry to see this rig up for sale, best of luck with the deal, beauty boat.
  5. ab1752

How long has Canadian Tire been selling Suzuki kickers?

That canadian tire is stocked up for fishing stuff a lot more than NV, when they stock the 350hp duoprop I'm finally gonna crack my cdn tire bucks bank wide open.
  6. ab1752

Commander 26 Re Build

Why not give Stuart at Stuart's Yachts a shout? I'm certain he can get you across the line for the glass work and so forth.
  7. ab1752

2024 Secret Cove, Pender Harbour and Texada Reports

If the same rules apply over the past recent years, after july 14. Or shoot into Jervis and bonk a hatchery chinook now...
  8. ab1752

Canucks 2023-2024 season

Nooooooooooooo!
  9. ab1752

2024 OFFISHALL Vancouver-Howe Sound-Sechelt Reports Thread

Nailed a 68 at 930 off Cowan, 120 on a coho killer. Saw a bit more action but no keepers.
  10. ab1752

Can you launch at horseshoe bay? Looks swirly in English bay with the NW winds but nice in the sound. I'm a mate on a buddy's boat as mine is out for maintenance so we will smash out way out early tomorrow and see how it goes.
  11. ab1752

2024 Secret Cove, Pender Harbour and Texada Reports

Awesome work, well done! Any idea what the leader board looked like overall?
  12. ab1752

Axopar 28 or 37

My buddy sells them like crazy here in town, I'd go see them directly. They have 2 in the family a 37 and a 20 as a tender. I don't Ike them as a typical west coast fishing boat but as a fast commuter / resort boat they are very capable in poor conditions. PM me if you want his contact but...
  13. ab1752

Vancouver Car Show - March 2024

I'm hoping Toyota brought the new Tacoma to the show...I'm going to go regardless, but that's what I want to see even in the non hybrid form.
  14. ab1752

Tyson vs Paul....

Grain of salt, that was pulled down hours ago so I'm sure the line will adjust, and likely has.
  15. ab1752

Tyson vs Paul....

Personally, I think Mike will hang around for a round maybe round and a half then take care of business. The whole thing about duration and stamina is vastly diminished you consider how Tyson got here, how he came up, the battles he fought and the indisputable intelligence he has long shown in...
  16. ab1752

Tyson vs Paul....

Ya I read the same. Not sure if tyson would go for it but if it's true, the world of boxing has completed its final step to WWE.
  17. ab1752

Tyson vs Paul....

So, a 57 / 58 year old Mike Tyson is going into the ring against Jake Paul, who the only pro he's seen was Tommy Fury. All the circus not withstanding that match, if Tyson gets close it's all over round 1, imo. I'm well aware of a 57 year old vs 28 in terms of cardio and stamina, but I...
  18. ab1752

Nice it was slow one the east side from roberts creek to trail bay. Did you guys pop to thrasher? (Duly noted, my reports are from my coast neighbors as my wife taught me it's way more fun to rake leaves then go fishing on a day like today. Ugh)
  19. ab1752

Seasport 22 inboard to out board

That's like 11 gallons an hour, right on. I see you guys added a well in the pod was that so the engines can completely clear when raised? Asking for a friend...haha
  20. ab1752

2024 Derbies?

There's a derby next weekend on the Sunshine Coast, I believe it is out of coopers green. Which is odd considering there's no docks so I'm probably wrong. I think it is a reboot of the garden bay one. For me, every trip out is a derby against myself so I don't look for many other than the...
Back