Search results

1. Bent-Tip

pricing? or any interest in downriggers, boat canvas for Malibu Tyee?

Do you have pictures of the canvas pieces? Thanks
  2. Bent-Tip

2024 Sidney Reports

That's great news! My bad. The regs are a little more than confusing!
  3. Bent-Tip

2024 Sidney Reports

Powder wharf is 19-5. Buddy should consider an edit.
  4. Bent-Tip

2024 Sidney Reports

Looks odd with the no retention of non hatchery marked fish regulations at present.
  5. Bent-Tip

Yamaha Cowling Latch Stuck Closed

Had the same thing happen to me. Right at the end of the warranty period. SG fixed before they went belly up. $175 in parts and three hours labour. After taxes $565. Sucked but my home repair option was on the verge of breaking it.
  6. Bent-Tip

The Staircase....Calvert Island

That's really nice work! Well done!
  7. Bent-Tip

Cuts of meat on sale

Always on the lookout for a good porterhouse. Strip loin on the big side, tenderloin with the little one. Bones for stock.
  8. Bent-Tip

For sale stainless recreational crab trap

Stainless crab trap. 100’ lead line with eyes spliced at each end. Quick link. Float and bait bag. All ready to go. Trap formerly owned by celebrity forum member. It catches crab now….lol $100 In Victoria
  9. Bent-Tip

Trigger Finger is real

BC Cannabis or any legitimate retail storefront can give you some advice. I don’t mess around with gray or black market products. You can even get prescription level products if you get the medical diagnosis from certain licensed doctors.
  10. Bent-Tip

Trigger Finger is real

No not personally. I can confirm it works well with arthritis. Anecdotally of course. My GP gave me a prescription for NSAIDs instead for when I get a flare. That was quite a while ago and was never filled. I haven’t had a flare in years 😉
  11. Bent-Tip

Trigger Finger is real

Yes for sure. I avoid those by choice as do many others. I do see non stop advertising for those products and other big pharma items. No such advertising for anything cannabis though. 🤔 Anyway I wish you the best whatever treatment plan you choose 👍
  12. Bent-Tip

Trigger Finger is real

It’s been stigmatized for so long some folks are unable or unwilling to even consider it. Just sayin….
  13. Bent-Tip

New small boat regs coming ?

I’m all for tightening up the rules around transferring registered boat ownership. Unfortunately I own 2 boats, one of which I haven’t had possession of for better than 5 years
  14. Bent-Tip

Boats on Used Victoria and Other Areas

Wakeboarding special!
  15. Bent-Tip

Updated with Agenda: Mar. 8/23 Victoria & Area SFAB Mtg.

DFO rep at the meeting said it’s recommended by the department to implement. It’s before the Minister for decision…….
  16. Bent-Tip

1981 Double Eagle gets a second chance

Nice looking Captains chair now too! 👍
  17. Bent-Tip

What's for dinner tonight ?

Was it fresh enough to skip cleaning?
  18. Bent-Tip

What's for dinner tonight ?

Crab sangy for lunch
  19. Bent-Tip

2023 Victoria and Oak Bay Reports

Decent day out. Wet the lines out front of the flag pole right around 11. Said hello to a fella in a Raider ( I think it was a Raider) He mentioned getting some little ones so I dang if that’s what I ended up getting too. Lost a nice one at the boat before going in for lunch. Back out to the...
Back