Search results

1. Schoony

Boats on Used Victoria and Other Areas

Bidets not my president
  2. Schoony

2019 Nootka Sound/Esperanza Inlet Reports

. Dan we will see you there excited for the start of the season.
  3. Schoony

2019 Nootka Sound/Esperanza Inlet Reports

81 days till the annual Jack & Jill Derby at Crtter Cove Lodge always a great time for a great cause. Any word on what the restrictions are going to be this year?
  4. Schoony

New Scotty Sure Stops

Been making this same setup for well over ten years and it works perfect every time. Most important issue is keeping the ball just underwater at all times, makes it easy to handle and manage after the initial retrieve. We always swing the riggers aft tight to the hull while fighting fish.
  5. Schoony

Tomics - Pick a custom colour...

Numbers 8 & 12 work for me.
  6. Schoony

Questions on fishing BC

My single Yamaha 150 on my 20' North River burns 6 gals an hour at 4200 rpm making 32 mph at about 4200 lbs loaded.
  7. Schoony

Prop Guard

I have always had one on my Yamaha T8 high thrust, its the wide one and its never failed thousands of hours on it and a must to have preventing down rigger cables etc from getting hung up.
  8. Schoony

2017 Nootka Sound/Esperanza Inlet Reports

Had a group of guys up prawning Nootka May 5 , 6 th fished 12 pots and only 550 prawn all nice size but lots of work and not real good prawning.
  9. Schoony

2016 bait found in fish

So some friends of mine were shrimping around Nootka this weekend and mentioned that there traps had bunches of small Sable fish in there pots at times. I was wondering in anyone knows if that is the same bait that was identified in the salmon we caught last year?
  10. Schoony

Area 25 Chinook Management Measures

Game Changer where do we find the map I have looked everywhere and cant seem to find it?
  11. Schoony

Top 3 Local to you Fishing Holes

My Top three fishing holes west side Vancouver Island, Barkley Sound is Pill Point & Fleming, Nootka its Beno Creek - oh ya baby cant wait till spring.
  12. Schoony

Scotty Downrigger Clutch and brake adjustment

scotty downrigger problems Thanks Much, I will contact Scotty and see what is available. You guys have been a lot of help.
  13. Schoony

scotty downrigger problems Bought these riggers at least 19 - 20 years ago no springs under the clutch plate.
  14. Schoony

Ok, first time post been frustrated working on my riggers all day, old scotty 2 belt series, brake lever will not swing back after rigger trips off and lets the ball free wheel back, brake does not engage automatically, I have done everything possible, cleaned the right parts sanded brake pads...
Back