Search results

1. Cmiles

Wtb spare tire

need a 14 inch spare tire with rim for my boat trailer
  2. Cmiles

Islander mr3

harbour chandler has pretty good prices on islander mr3 s red and stamped with the reel west coast logo but 499 is a pretty good price for a new islander
  3. Cmiles

Rifle reloading kit $450

was my dads full reloading kit including some powder bullets and various dies Chris 2508885422. Victoria
  4. Cmiles

Teleflex steering

mechanical steering system off 17 ft boat with steering wheel cable has been cut free if parts help anyone. Victoria area
  5. Cmiles

Mustang floater coats

2 mustang floaters 1 xl almost new 1 small well useD but very functional 50 for both located Victoria area Chris 2508885422
  6. Cmiles

Late 90s Honda 8 hp

kicker runs great just serviced long shaft with charging system its seeping a very small amount of gear oil through prop could be a big job to fix 500.00
  7. Cmiles

98 calkins trailer

bought a new trailer selling my calkins rear bunk front roller gvw 2350 new hubs bearings and tires looking for closest offer to 1000
  8. Cmiles

Propeller double eagle

need a new prop for my 176 90 hp Honda currently has a 13.25 dia 17 pitch r rotation want to upgrade to stainless any suggestions or props for sale in that configuration
  9. Cmiles

Outboard parts

i need a new starter for my Honda 90 the Internet price is around 100 unless you buy an actual Honda starter they are around 300 just wondered if anyone has an opinion on whether it's worth paying 3 times the price for actual Honda parts
  10. Cmiles

New trailer for 17 double eagle

looking at purchasing a new trailer for my boat probably thinking roadrunner or high liner and half roller half bunk any recommendations
  11. Cmiles

Good mechanic

i need to replace or redo the steering ram on my double eagle is leaking hydro fluid any suggestions on a good reasonably priced place to go
  12. Cmiles

Aluminum and brass

anyone know where f I can put a brass plug in a aluminum gas tank or should I go to aluminum or nylon
  13. Cmiles

Liner on 176 double eagle

I have some moisture between the liner and hull of my 99 double eagle wondered if anyone knew the best place to drill and access the void between the hull and liner
Back