Search results

1. Cmiles

Smart trim tabs

Tried the smart tabs on my 172 hourston the helped. But didn’t solve my ride issues I finally went to a set of bennetts and all my ride issues solved
  2. Cmiles

Hourston weight

I used to own a 94 hours ton 172 and if I remember correctly the weight was around 1550 without engine
  3. Cmiles

What Did You Do To Your Boat This Week?

Ok Steve you’ve convinced me I’ll buy it back. Hmmm same price?
  4. Cmiles

2021 Sidney Reports

Hey fantastic Steve start of a great year for yah
  5. Cmiles

2021 Sidney Reports

Haha yah I guess your right Steve but who would believe that pix is the same boat your pimpin out
  6. Cmiles

2021 Sidney Reports

A day out at zero rock with Ned not a sniff
  7. Cmiles

Breaking It In

Sounds to me like this new motor is causing stress steve maybe you should return it to its previous owner i know hes got room in his carport
  8. Cmiles

Repower with 90 or 115

Never considered that Steve but I’m guessing it will fit Fingers crossed
  9. Cmiles

What Did You Do To Your Boat This Week?

Lookin good steve your giving me remorse
  10. Cmiles

Post Your Shout Outs Here

Cheers Steve I know it couldn’t have gone to a better home happy holidays
  11. Cmiles

Cannonballs On Sale In Victoria

Just a heads up Vern takes all of island outfitters trade in rods from the boat show brings them home does a little repairing and resells them he has quite a collection Not saying this is a good thing or bad thing might be some deals not sure
  12. Cmiles

6 month update on owning a new Silver Streak

Agree with stizzla the room inside the silver streak compared to the eagle will be a hellava upgrade well done nice boat
  13. Cmiles

A Thread For My Double Eagle 176 Buds

Looking forward to watching yah put your touches on the boat don't forget pics
  14. Cmiles

SOLD Malibu 182 With Yamaha 4 Strokes

I took care of the boat which included a lot of upgrades to make the boat work very well and it was important too me to have it go to someone who would use it enjoy it and above all else take care of it . I'm very happy it's sitting in steves driveway cheers
  15. Cmiles

No boats for me for awhile I've got some good buddy's that are good enough to keep me fishing but for the time being boat ownership and me are taking a break
  16. Cmiles

Uh oh guess there's no backing out now. Congrats Steve
  17. Cmiles

Boats on Used Victoria and Other Areas

Hmm maybe he found another boat
  18. Cmiles

Boats on Used Victoria and Other Areas

Hmm maybe he found another boat
  19. Cmiles

ISO 2 Electric Scotty Downriggers

Thx stizz yes looks as if my boats sold so I have 2'1106 s excellent shape with new style plugs and swivel bases. 650 firm
Back