Search results

1. M

2016 Tofino Reports

Also what works good in that area for coho depth wise? And how far inshore are the fish now? Have never fished the area
  2. M

2016 Tofino Reports

Is there still some salmon kicking around tofino area? I want to go check out the hot springs over there and figured I'd throw a line. What about bottom fishing this time of year? Any help is greatly appreciated!
  3. M

2016 Winter Harbour Reports

How far out did you have to get to find em?
  4. M

2016 Nanoose Bay/French Creek Reports

Got out for an hour and a half tonight over at little q. Got one 13 pound and lost a screamer as well, both on green flasher and plain silver spoon hugging bottom at 75'.
  5. M

Awesome thanks guys!
  6. M

Hey guys, I'm going up to Quatsino to do some work for a week and figured I'd bring the boat. What's the ramp like over in Coal Harbour? I have a big e350 van but it's only rear wheel drive and a 24' searay so it's a little iffy at some launches
  7. M

Any word on the mystery weight?
  8. M

2016 Nootka Sound/Esperanza Inlet Fishing Reports

I say this because it's a sign we need to leave the fishery alone and let it have as many fish spawn as possible thus making more for the future. Don't get me wrong I would love to be out there pulling them in but they also need there time to re populate
  9. M

2016 Nootka Sound/Esperanza Inlet Fishing Reports

I believe all these factors of the jelly fish being an issue and a big algae bloom plus the DFO downgrading the run is a good thing! The stock needs to be replenished, suffer a little today and be bountiful in the future!
  10. M

Many thanks to all the people on here sharing the lure advice! I'm new to fishing on the ocean and fishing salmon so all this advice couldn't be anymore helpful!
  11. M

2016 Alberni Inlet

I was out Friday spent 5 hours out only 2 to show. Went out this morning from 6-9 and got my limit. Been 100% so far on strikes too...
  12. M

2016 Alberni Inlet

I can't stand how much the bans abuse these fisheries...
  13. M

Fished sangster yesterday, nothing on the downrigger so switched to jigging and managed 1 undersized chinook, 3 lings, a snapper and a load of rockfish. Had a nice show put on for us by the killer whales too!
  14. M

Out from 3 till 8 yesterday, not even a sniff and didn't mark much for bait either
  15. M

2016 Sooke Reports

Heading out Wednesday, never fished the area and only have a 14' boat with a 25 hp on it... any advice on where to try for some hali's?
Back