Search results

1. Z

Fibreglass vs welded aluminum

I run a boat like the one in the link and really enjoy it. They are made for the ocean. https://www.kijiji.ca/v-powerboat-motorboat/100-mile-house/cope-welded-aluminum-hull-16-1-2-foot-runabout/1446611236?enableSearchNavigationFlag=true
  2. Z

2019 Prince Rupert Fishing Report

Any recent news for Rupert? Any Coho around?
  3. Z

Boats on Used Victoria and Other Areas

Nice little runabout for sale in the Cariboo. https://www.kijiji.ca/v-powerboat-motorboat/100-mile-house/cope-welded-aluminum-hull-16-1-2-foot-runabout/1446611236?enableSearchNavigationFlag=true
  4. Z

2018 Prince Rupert Fishing Report

Heading up on Friday. Any action lately?
  5. Z

Best trolling rod

I second that.
  6. Z

Sunset Marina -West Vancouver

Nice place with friendly staff. Lots of parking with space to maneuver. The launch is a bit steep but I never found it a problem. There a wash down hose to rinse boat and motor when you take out. I'd recommend it from my experience last year.
  7. Z

Open water Ice off

No problem Johnny 2. I ended up with 4 that day. You're timing should be perfect. The ice came off Horse lake on Saturday, so it should be first week of May for Sheridan/Bridge.
  8. Z

Open water Ice off

Normally/historically the ice comes off Sheridan and Bridge in early May. The last two years we've had unusually early melts but this year is looking more like the norm. I was out ice fishing for kokanee today and still 16" of ice on the lake.
  9. Z

Fishing Prince Rupert mid-June

Thanks Ruff. What kind of depths would I need to be fishing for the springs? I'll be stationed in Rupert so leaving from there each day.
  10. Z

I'll be staying in Rupert and leaving from the dock each day. The boat is only 16'6" feet but it's built for the ocean. Definitely looking to keep the distance under 15 miles and weather will dictate the travel distance each day. I would love to get some places close to Rupert to fish but all...
  11. Z

Hello, I'm I'm planning a trip to Rupert in mid-June for a week and I'm looking for some info on fishing within 10-15 miles of town. I've never been up there so any help would be appreciated. Thanks.
  12. Z

16'6" Cope Welded Aluminum Hardtop $15,000

The boat is still available.
  13. Z

16'6" Cope Welded Aluminum Hardtop $15,000

It comes with a 1992 single axle EZ Loader trailer 1992 45 HP Honda 4 stroke (runs good but does sometimes stall at around 2200rpm?) Great other than that. 1992 8 HP kicker 4 stroke (runs great) 2-Scotty electric downriggers 2-Scotty rod holders with mounts Garmin fish finder/GPS Marine battery...
  14. Z

**** Fisherman Say

Good for a chuckle.
  15. Z

Fishing Highway

No problem Deep. I'd recommend either staying at Janice lake (Emar lake provincial site for quantity) or Crystal lake (forestry site for size ). Both lakes have nice campsites and offer good fishing with a variety of lakes nearby. From Janice you can try Lac des Roches lake for large fish or...
  16. Z

Fishing Highway

Is your preference size or quantity? Are you camping or staying at a resort? Fly fishing or trolling? I can give some names of lakes based on your answers.
  17. Z

Cast Northwest

I thought I'd share this link to a series I found on youtube over the weekend. Great filming, scenery and fishing adventures.
Back