Search results

1. N2013

Looking for inflatable PFD recommendations

Mine arrived to today. They look and feel pretty good.
  2. N2013

Found this thread after posting for recommendations 😖. Seems like a good PFD. https://sportfishingbc.com/threads/auto-pfds.95288/
  3. N2013

Just bit the bullet and bought a couple Mustang Inflatable Elite 28 PFD. Comfort has always been the reason why I don't usually wear mine as much as I should, so I bought a couple of the most comfortable ones. $100 off.
  4. N2013

Gonna scoop a couple new PFD's from Harbour Chandler as they're on sale. Any recommendations on styles of mustangs?
  5. N2013

2024 Winter Harbour Reports

Got the nod from my better half to make a trip up north this year. Missed last year unfortunately but I’ll be eyeing late June/early July most likely. Do the usual 3-4 day solo trip when a good weather window hits. Let the lists&preparation start. Always love heading to Quats. Saw @Captain...
  6. N2013

Steering Solutions while trolling

Get a seastar. Custom length cables make for a cleaner set up.
  7. N2013

Galiano Moorage?

Anyone know if Montague Harbour or anywhere else accepts transient moorage on Galiano? Not interested/able in mooring. Meeting up with some buddies and Galiano for a vacay and am hoping to get some moorage. Montage is closed at the moment/not accepting at the moment. Just looking for some...
  8. N2013

Boats on Used Victoria and Other Areas

Totally. I had to do a double take. It had me thinking at that price but Too much of a compromise with no hardtop and with a 150, and I feel that trailer is probably near maxed. Would always be wanting more. Have you found a new tub yet?
  9. N2013

Boats on Used Victoria and Other Areas

https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/952551109293721/?mibextid=6ojiHh 2021 Double Eagle 206.
  10. N2013

Trophy rewire questions

For the shorter runs, I'd try to use 16 gauge if suitable for the amp draw. I used 14 on mine and it's noticeably larger. Was a pain under the dash. Anything old, rip it out. Leave nothing. I did mine on my 185 DE a few years ago and always end up changing a couple things every year or two...
  11. N2013

2024 Victoria and Oak Bay Reports

Is Esq Anglers always this big of gongshow in the afternoons with dog walkers and lookie-loos?
  12. N2013

Fishing location suggestion for April lower Vancouver Island

Boys fishing weekend? Sounds like zero fun. Depends where is open. I’m thinking the only fishery open will be inside Beecher Bay or unless DFO opens any marked selected fisheries (MSF) off Sidney or Vic. Don't know if there is talks of any MSF inside the gulf islands. I think the inside...
  13. N2013

Aluminum boat - asking price?

That sucker must list pretty hard to starboard with that puller that high.
  14. N2013

What Did You Do To Your Boat This Week?

Ya was just curious how it looked once installed the trollmaster was installed. Is the tiller arm fully disconnected now? I have one but I’m torn to install it as I like having all the controls right there on the tiller arm as I find it helps with fishing solo.
  15. N2013

What Did You Do To Your Boat This Week?

Can you send a pic of what the tiller looks like?
  16. N2013

Yamaha Cowling Latch Stuck Closed

Maybe try to hit it with a little lube/anti seize and let it sit for 24?
  17. N2013

Advice needed for a new Battery Switch

I need a new battery switch. Currently running a single battery and using a Perko switch. So just need a 2 position switch but reading conflicting info regarding specific switches for specific engines (gas/diesel,in/outboard). What Perko or Blue Seas switch is suitable and do most folks run...
  18. N2013

port eliza lodge

@Port Eliza Fishing
Back