Search results

1. P

Tuna charter

I'd like to book a tuna trip off WCVI this fall...any suggestions? Would I be better off going to Washington or Oregon? Thanks for any input.
  2. P

Pod mounted engines interfer with downrigger cable??

Pod mounted engines interfere with downrigger cable?? Looking at a new boat, 20 foot with 2 foot pod. I have no experience with this set-up and am a little concerned that the engines mounted so far back will be a problem with the downrigger cables in current. I would put a ring on the kicker...
  3. P

Campbell River or Comox Canvas Work

Looking to get a camper top installed on my boat. Does anyone have any recommendation as to the best workmanship in the Campbell River/Comox area? I would be prepared to go as far south as Alberni if there is someone exceptional. Thanks.
  4. P

Port Boathouse Alberni

Getting close to closing on a boat. Any comments re: the dealer...service, support etc. would be appreciated. Thanks.
  5. P

Bellingham Boat Land

I've been watching this site for a while and am thinking about taking a plunge but hate the thought of sending $5k to a site that doesn't even have the boat I'm after in stock. Has anyone on this site actually bought a boat from these guys? Thanks for the help.
Back