Search results

1. Ceilidh69

Deep Sea and Fly Fishing Tips - British Virgin Islands

My wife booked us a trip in January - any tips or intel on fishing from Tortola? Thanks In Advance!
  2. Ceilidh69

Port Hardy Launch and Parking

Where do people typically park and launch in Port Hardy? Headed there for a few days next week and want to leave the truck and trailer parked somehwere secure for about five days. Thanks
  3. Ceilidh69

scotty HP downriggers

Purchased 2106s in 2020 and have had four counters fail in the first year. All replaced free of charge from the dealer where they were purchased and now always carry two spares. The riggers perform well, are very fast and I generally like them more than the 1106s despite the counter issues.
  4. Ceilidh69

hardy vs nootka

Fishing for salmon was quite tough the last two years in Nootka in early August at least. Heard July was a bit better. We were there around the commercial opening and lots of fish inside but they were tough to get on the hook. We put in some long days to get our eight springs. We had good luck...
  5. Ceilidh69

Critter Cove

Gone please remove...
  6. Ceilidh69

Critter Cove

Some interest but not gone yet. PM me and I will provide a phone number so we can discuss., Thanks
  7. Ceilidh69

Walker Boats version of Cope 23’

That right there is my boat I want to live long enough to retire, have enough cash and build!! What great lines and utility.
  8. Ceilidh69

Critter Cove

Any interest in a four day Critter Cove spot - small cabin with a set of bunk beds and a slip? Early August 2021. PM for more details. Thanks
  9. Ceilidh69

Two Gold Islander MR3's For Sale

Five years old in excellent condition with limited use. These were my backup reels - moved on to something different. New 30lb Maxima installed this year, backing is pristine. Have neoprene cases, original boxes and two maintenance kits that are unopened. $475 each plus shipping from Calgary...
  10. Ceilidh69

Salmon and Bottom Fishing Rods and Reels For Sale

All of the salmon rigs are still for sale will be in the Island August 8-24 with a few days in the Parksville area.
  11. Ceilidh69

Deluxe Wall Tent for Sale

Still available
  12. Ceilidh69

Salmon and Bottom Fishing Rods and Reels For Sale

It is a Quaycraft built in Port Alberni in the early 2000s. Former guide boat. Moucha Bay Resort has a few of them. Almost completely redone over the last couple of years.
  13. Ceilidh69

Deluxe Wall Tent for Sale

Deluxe Wall Tent for Sale Purchased new in 2018 - I am the first owner. Used for 4 days on a fishing trip to Vancouver Island in 2018. In "new" condition. Specs are as follows: 12x14 Deluxe version with 5' walls and two windows Aluminum four truss frame 10' Porch option Aluminum Porch frame 5'...
  14. Ceilidh69

Scotty Stuff

Still available. Can probably make some arrangements to get the stuff to the lower mainland. PMs please.
  15. Ceilidh69

Scotty Stuff

The ORCAS are sold
Back