Search results

1. Matty4x4

Downriggers. SOLD

I have 2 Scotty 60 inch electric downriggers up for grabs. Single belt model, brand new cable. No swivel bases located in courtenay $700 for the pair text 250-218-0281 with question and for pictures
  2. Matty4x4

Trailer parking in Nanaimo

Because I cant get the boat trailer on the Gabriola ferry anymore I’m looking for somewhere safe in naniamo that I can leave my trailer for 5-7 days after launching. I was thinking departure bay but hoping someone local can let me know if there is anywhere else. Thanks
  3. Matty4x4

Bumper Racks

Two stainless bumper racks. Bumper shown in picture is 9x21. All mounting hardware to clamp to railing is included but one u-bolt broke on removal. A replacement shouted easy enough to find at a local marine store. asking $150 for the pair. located in courtenay.
  4. Matty4x4

Drywaller

Anybody know a good drywall guy in or near courtenay? I’m in the middle of a Reno and the guy that retextured my ceiling missed the mark. Told me it would all blend in no problem and now that it’s painted you can see every different section. Not sure what my next move is mud the whole thing...
  5. Matty4x4

Alcohol stove

Single burner origo 2000. With cutting board $100 Located in courtenay 250-218-0281
  6. Matty4x4

Scotty dual rod holders

2 Scotty 247 dual rod holders. Located in courtenay. $100 for both Text 250-218-0281
  7. Matty4x4

17 hourston for sale

Getting close on closing a deal for a new boat so I thought I would get this posted. If for some reason I don’t buy the new one I will take this ad down. The boat is a 17 foot hourston on a galvanized trailer with a 3 year old Etec has 7 years of warranty remaining. The motor has been amazing...
  8. Matty4x4

Striper 2101

Looking at purchasing a 2005 2101 with a 5.0 litre inboard. Does anyone have any experience with that hull and how it rides? Anything to watch out for. Thanks.
  9. Matty4x4

Stainless BBQ

Round stainless barbecue works great. Clean and ready to go. Located in courtenay $80 Having trouble uploading pics Text 250-218-0281
  10. Matty4x4

Chart cards

I have 2 C-MAP NT+ cards for sale. On from 2002 Puget Sound to cracroft island NA-C621.03 asking $50 The other is from 2015 Nanoose to Victoria to Cape Scott M-NA-C702.40 Ibought this one to cover WCVI. Asking $120. Locates in courtenay
  11. Matty4x4

Old chart plotter

standard horizon cp180c from 2002 probably only good for parts. Was still working when I pulled it off my boat but would freeze sometimes found the antenna wire damaged at the connector could be just that. If anyone could use it make me an offer. Located in courtenay
  12. Matty4x4

Hard top

going a different direction with the top on my boat so this one needs a new home. Would fit another Hourston or similar. Has 6 Scotty flush mount rod holders in it I put the rocket launchers up there and can move them all over the boat. I will be keeping the LED lights for my next project. $250...
  13. Matty4x4

Float switch

Looking for recommendations on the best auto bilge pump switch to buy. Anyone have any experience with the water pressure type ones? Thanks.
  14. Matty4x4

Vintage gear

I don’t know much about any of this stuff. How old it is or what it is worth. Let me know if you see something you like and make a fair offer. Located in courtenay
  15. Matty4x4

Flashers

18 flashers in good shape. Most have ball bearing swivels on both ends. Some show a little wear. $50 located in courtenay
  16. Matty4x4

For sale BD diesel lift pump

Got a brand new BD diesel lift pump for sale. Sold the truck before putting it on. Pump only asking $325 sells for over $600. located in courtenay but heading to Victoria tomorrow. Text 250-218-0281
  17. Matty4x4

iPhone

Anyone in need of an iPhone? It's a 16 gig 5s in good shape comes with a black otter box and a new screen protector. Locked to Telus. Comes in the box with all the accessories and receipt for the otter box warranty. Located in courtenay$200 obo text 250-218-0281
  18. Matty4x4

140 Evinrude

1980 Evinrude 140. Has a new trim motor, water pump and thermostats have been done comes with all the controls and tach, stainless prop and an aluminum spare. Also comes with brand new spare ignition parts. Runs great been reliable. $1000 obo text 250-218-0281 located in courtenay
  19. Matty4x4

New outboard

I'm about to pull the trigger on a new 115 evinrude. Just looking for anyone with some first hand experience with the new etec good bad or otherwise. I was stuck on a Yamaha until the 10 year warranty was offered. Any input would be appreciated.
  20. Matty4x4

Paint options

Does anyone have suggestions on a good product to refinish the inside of my motor well? Looking for something durable was thinking line-x or zolatone.
Back