Search results

1. Mudshark

Let's see your boat!

2001 Grady white 18’ 2001 150hp 2stroke New to me this year just need to add my hds12 and a few of my finishing touches. Ready to get catchin!
  2. Mudshark

2020 Sooke Reports

Pedder. Better cleaning table.
  3. Mudshark

2020 Sooke Reports

I’ve had a few guides think they are king of the roost! And not follow any of the above mentioned rules! one even yelled at me. I was right rod rocks with a fish on. One of his guest had a fish on. I had no where to go and he was flailing yelling at how I lost his guest fish like a total putz...
  4. Mudshark

2020 Sooke Reports

I came to report that fishing was good today. But immediately read a bunch of nonsense on the reports page. So what’s the point. you boys should do what my old man made me do when I was a boy having a spat with another boy. A good wrestle in the grass mods please start a thread for “crabby”...
  5. Mudshark

Eat Dogfish?

Battered and fried. nothing wrong with the smaller ones. My mum and wife both like it. When you suck at halibut fishing.... beggars can’t be choosers! Lol
  6. Mudshark

Stabicraft Boats

I had a stabicraft! It was sweeeeeet! It was the 15’ boat with a Honda 50. I would be fishing in stuff 30’ plus boats would be heading home in before me! honestly I wish I kept the boat! I hate to admit it but I liked it more than my 23’striper. Maybe one day I’ll be able to afford at 24’.
  7. Mudshark

Pedder Bay marina

Pedder is a great place to tie up at. The docks are clean, secure and they have all the amenities required at the shop. I was at E6 but moved because the neighboring boat was longer than he should be. So it was difficult to get into my spot with his outboard lifted out of the water. it...
  8. Mudshark

2020 Sooke Reports

Where’s the dfo posting for this “opening “?
  9. Mudshark

2019 Sooke Reports

Where are coho getting grabbed
  10. Mudshark

2019 Sooke Reports

Is Bedford rocks closed for salmon (chinook) fishing. Or is it just rock fish ? Thanks
  11. Mudshark

Yelloweye?

Guides should know better. How much you wanna bet he’d be the guy slandering the new sports fisherman taking a picture with his once in a lifetime tyee before releasing it as well?
  12. Mudshark

2019 Sooke Reports

Troll fast or slow for pink ?
  13. Mudshark

2019 Sidney Reports

No quite. I don’t know how I talked my wife into letting me take money out of my mortgage. I miss my 15’ stabicraft.....
  14. Mudshark

2019 Sidney Reports

23’ striper ? Be tough eh
  15. Mudshark

2019 Sidney Reports

What’s the boat size limit ? Lol
  16. Mudshark

Garmin GPSmap492, GPSmap172c and bluechart maps

Bluechart g2 inside passage — $ 100 Bluechart g2 Washington to northern Cali —$ 100 OBO Best to look up what the map shows online
Back