Search results

1. El_Kabong

OFFICIAL 2016 Vancouver-Howe Sound-Sechelt Reports Thread

The inturdnets are full of hyper-bowled hot spots from bull spitters and well wishers! Not enough Kaptains are taking their grains of salt when reading these things and kangaroo'ing over to the same spot to try their lucky. Let me tell ya'll something here bobba looeys, when you have 50+...
  2. El_Kabong

Had the tub out today to join the FLOTILLA at the North Arm in the morning (20+ boats). The winds came up, and everyone headed for the bell. Not one ringer for us, and we only saw a Doggy hooked among everyone. The winds died down and everyone scattered. We didn't get or SEE anyone get...
  3. El_Kabong

Had the tub out to Sandheads today. Went allllll the way north to the T10 and back. Only had one Jackeroo to show for my time. The bumper boats at Sandheads sure does make a feller scratch his head a bit. Seems like a few fellas can't figure out who's stand on and who's give way, then they...
  4. El_Kabong

What a day bobba boys! Got the tub right in to the BATTLE OF SANDHEADS. There were so many cannon balls in the water, I for sure thought I would be sunk or swamped. Great Orca show around nine. Seven Jacky Jacks to hand, and a few no-stickums for the day. All on anchovies, with no one...
  5. El_Kabong

Was going to put the tub in this afternoon for a pull at sandyheads... but she's a blowin' 18 knots this marnin' buy! Looks like I'll be a lubber for another week. Sure hope the winds calm down so I can get out and KABONG some nookies! Olay!
  6. El_Kabong

Gawrsh... There's so many keyboard kaptains here it's hard to find a feller who needs some help! I'll do the thin'in 'round here! Take your chart, draw a line from the Sandheads light NORTH to the Iona Light. Keep your tub west of that line and you're not fishing in the banana! T-10 is west...
  7. El_Kabong

Tales From The Tyee Pool...........2016....

Y'all old salts have me wondering about these here lucky louies... Could a feller reproduce them on a 3d printer? Or is there something that is magical about the plastic and plug that makes it impossible to duplicate?!
  8. El_Kabong

Ran the tub out to Sandheads this afternoon for a try for a nookie before it headed up stream... Seems every dog fish in the Georgia Straight had the same idea!
  9. El_Kabong

Tales From The Tyee Pool...........2016....

How many Peso's would a feller need to hire one of these row-row-row your boaters? Or is that just gauche? A family man needs to budget before fulfilling his dreams of a Tyee Pin! OLAY!
  10. El_Kabong

fraser tidal closure

Garsh, now there's a knack.... A white horse being racist about white horses?! Have you never seen one of my Episodes?! I'm the hero of heroes, champion of the under dogs, EL KABONG! You bobba boys need to crack the books and read some history. Georgie boy 3 in 1763 laid it all out for you...
  11. El_Kabong

fraser tidal closure

These mumbly grumblies clearly haven't read S.35 of the constatwoshun. Once they put their peepers on the Supreme Law of Canada, they can read up on the case of Captain Sparrow and his extra long netty-net! Jealousy and racism have no place on the water in the quest for more KABONGINGS! Olay!
  12. El_Kabong

fraser tidal closure

Gawsh! There sure are a lot of silly sorts on this announcement! Racism is no good Bobba-boys! Clearly these sore types have never looked at a chart, or they would know that the majority of the Banana is full of SAND. So if you're takin' a lookie for some Chinookies, you'll have a hard time...
  13. El_Kabong

Now slooooooow down there pilgram! Obviously your horse feathers are a bit ruffled. On a forum, you've got to share the wealth and pass the beans! Was it spoony-loonies, hootchie wootchies or anchovy-ovies?! There's no harm in helping a pardner out with this information. It's what a good...
  14. El_Kabong

Three nice smiley guylies there Bobba Boy, but without the magic depths and wobbly lures, you're doing nothing but bragging! I hope to get the tubby tub out in the chuck tomorrow, Out to the ding-dong and I hope to KABONG some black mouthed kingly dings! OLAY!
  15. El_Kabong

Headed out for the high tide this morning Bobba boys! Did two passes around the Bell-a-lell without a sniff and then headed for the Hole in the Wall! Saw one boat near the QA, and nobody out towards the Humppalump. I got there just as the Queen of Surrey pulled out (she's used to that!). I...
  16. El_Kabong

Merle's in Surrey sells them for $4.50. Skinny G's always result in smiley's getting KABONG'ED OLAY!
  17. El_Kabong

OLAY!!! Got the tub in the salt today! Headed out to the Hump, but found there was one too many a'lump! Circled back in to fish the bell. Ding Dong.... KABONG! Picked off a nice scrappy 10-ish fish just between Jericho and the Bell. LOTS of bait in the Harbour today Bobba Looeys! It took...
  18. El_Kabong

Got the tub in the water today! We faced some lumps to the hump! Didn't get out until 11ish. Only managed a Grisle there though. 115' on a glow spatter back hootchie behind a Lemon Lime. Still need to dial in on that place. We dumped the hump and headed for the Bell. Got, a Hatchery Coho...
  19. El_Kabong

Nothing but Pollock for us yesterday Bobba Looeys! Thought were were going to be doing the Humpty Dance, but didn't see nobody humpin' around... The winds look rough the next few days. I was hoping to get the tub out but now it's just a maybeeeee. OLAY!
Back