Search results

1. Jeteye

Burnewiin Rod Holders

That is exactly what happened to me, and the reason I went to Bernewin rod holders. Yes they are very expensive but looking back they have been worth it. Scotty rep at the boat show laughed when i showed him the broken scotty mount. Islander rep gave me a card to get a new reel at a discounted...
  2. Jeteye

Keeping Fish frozen during transport

Totally agree with Fishtofino. I personally use a small Danby deep-freeze 3.5 cubic foot plugged into my truck inverter. fits in the back seat of my truck or in the box with an extension cord run through the back window. If i have to stay in a hotel i just park close to a plug-in. I also keep...
  3. Jeteye

Halibut Guide Victoria ?

Thanks for the tips. Much appreciated.
  4. Jeteye

Halibut Guide Victoria ?

Heading out to Victoria for a couple day work seminar mid June. I may take an extra day and go halibut fishing. Any member guides available or recommendations for a 1 day trip June 14th ?
  5. Jeteye

Welded Aluminum vs Rivetted Aluminum Hulls?

I prefer, and have a welded aluminum boat however i had a 19 foot riveted one for many years and had no issues with leaking. I asked the same questions before i bought my riveted boat and i remember someone reminding me that they have been riveting jets and planes together for a long time and i...
  6. Jeteye

Hummingbird 1158c with transducer and Radar$2500

Still available and i really don't need it, how about $2000 for every thing.
  7. Jeteye

humminbird head unit

I still have this unit for sale. https://www.sportfishingbc.com/forum/index.php?posts/828451/
  8. Jeteye

Seaflow washdown pump sugestions?

My Wife orderd it for me but i think it was this one, https://www.amazon.ca/Seaflo-Washdown-Caravan-Marine-Yacht/dp/B00OOD2U20/ref=pd_sbs_200_1?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1&refRID=4A0J18SM08A8BS7EJCPH
  9. Jeteye

Seaflow washdown pump sugestions?

My Shurflo cratered last trip out and i have been looking for a replacement. I orderd one of these off Amazon.ca, for the price i figured it's worth the gamble. Ill let you know how it works in a couple weeks after its installed and given a work out. Thanks for the link.
  10. Jeteye

Wanted! GPS antenna for LCX 15mt

I don't have the old one as I left it on the old boat when I sold it, I had two head units and kept one. The manual says the antenna is an LGC-12S.
  11. Jeteye

Wanted! GPS antenna for LCX 15mt

Looking for a gps antenna Lorance Lgc-12S for an old Lowrance LCX-15mt. Campbell River area.
  12. Jeteye

2017 Campbell River Reports

Picked up a nice 34" tagged spring near Stuart island yesterday,150 feet cop-car flasher with a green glow hoochie; sure is smoky,big thanks to all the firefighters out there sweating their a$$'s off.
  13. Jeteye

Yamaha f300xca

Hey Gazza, I have a 2013 F300XCA with approximately 225 hours on it. I change the oil and service it my self. I send engine and leg oils into a lab for analysis every time. I have had no issues with the engine and would probably go with Yammaha again if i were in the market. The oil does die...
  14. Jeteye

Coopers Green Launch

There is another launch at 49.464935-123.743399 its just south of Schelt, its on band land. I used it every day for two weeks a couple years ago and had no problems. It was free and nobody messed with my truck and trailer while i was out.
  15. Jeteye

How do i clean built in an aluminum fuel tank?

I had to get some water scrubbed out of my tank a week or so ago and the fella that did it for me cleans tanks for a living. He showed me some pictures of some real ugly jobs he has done. If you like you can PM me and i will give you his contact info or you can do a google search for fuel...
  16. Jeteye

Shout out of thanks.

I would like to put a big thank you out there to three people in the Campbell River, Quadra Island area that helped me out last week. Both my engines were contaminated with water and left me dead in the water and drifting towards the rocks 5 minutes after leaving the Heriot bay dock. Steve ...
  17. Jeteye

2017 Toba Inlet Reports

Spent all day up in Toba on Tuesday, not a salmon to be found:(, the ling made up for it though. I did manage one legal 65cm clipped Chinook on the north side of West Redonda on the way home.
  18. Jeteye

2017 Campbell River Reports

Picked up a couple undersized off of Viner last night 75' may go check out Toba in the next couple days.
  19. Jeteye

Sunset Marina -West Vancouver

Thanks guys, appreciate the input. I'll give them a shot.
  20. Jeteye

Repowering the Pursuit

Looks great and the fuel savings are impressive. Would you mind sharing the approximate cost to do the conversion?
Back