Search results

1. Pearl dog

Fuel schematic/design help

Hi all, My buddy is having a fuel issue that’s hard (for us) to diagnose. He running a single Suzuki 140 and a Suzuki 9.9 off the same inboard tank. Both the motors and boat are 2017. On occasion he gets one of a couple symptoms such as the distinct smell of raw gas while running the main. Or...
  2. Pearl dog

Prop advice (but not about size and pitch)

I did a quick search and didn't find a thread so apologies if this a repeat... (if so please provide link) looking for a new aluminum prop for my 150 g1 etec. I'm happy with current size and pitch so I'm asking about brands. Online I'm seeing brand names like solas and michigan etc. Any...
  3. Pearl dog

Box of free fishing stuff - gone

Free for pick up in south delta. It’s in a box and I ask that you take it all… Best contact dogcharlie321@yahoo.ca Cheers
  4. Pearl dog

Kurt Findelsen

Of Surrey. Have you lost any gear in the SGI? no phone number on bouys.
  5. Pearl dog

Binocular repair

Hi all. I have a pair of huge Nikons from the 60’s that have sentimental value. But they also are exceptional glasses. I don’t know but I imagine a modern replacement of this quality would be pricy. Anyways my question is does anybody repair this type of thing these days. On one side the focus...
  6. Pearl dog

Wifi camera recommends

Hello all, Looking for advice on a wifi camera setup for my cabin. Not so much for security but just for a general checkup for wind damage or general interest. Would like to access the live images from around the world on my phone or tablet. The cabin has power but is susceptible to outages so...
  7. Pearl dog

150 ETEC power tilt/trim

Hi, My 150 ETEC (2012) power trim/tilt is acting up. Recently it had stopped working all together up or down from either switch. During this time I was able to hear the relay clicking when the tilt button was pushed but no noise from the electric motor. I tried bypassing the tilt limit switch...
  8. Pearl dog

New TR3 in the box : SOLD

Sold….. Hi all, I was recently very lucky to win the early bird draw of the SFI raffle. A new TR3.. red/silver. After gazing lovingly at it for a couple weeks on my mantle (it’s literally a work of art) I’ve decided it’s way too pretty for my boat. Anyways, I thought I’d offer it here first...
  9. Pearl dog

Honda Help Please

Hi all, Just trying to diagnose my kicker issue. 2004, 4 stroke 8hp Honda. Thousands of issue free hours. Lately its been stalling for no apparent reason at idle. And not that it won't idle, it will for about 5 mins then simply dies. First pull she fires right up and idles for 1-2 minutes...
  10. Pearl dog

Electric lawn mower advice

My trusty gas mower just went to the curb for spring clean up. 15 years of hassle free service, it was held together with duct tape and zip straps.. Looking for advice and recommendations for a cordless battery powered mower. I know nothing about them. I have a standard suburban patch of grass...
  11. Pearl dog

Free seats (Rough shape)

As mentioned these are in tough shape. Probably not much use to anyone but I’ll offer them up. Pick up in Ladner. Obviously the boxes arnt included and remain in the boat. please reply to dogcharlie321@yahoo.ca
  12. Pearl dog

Car thread : Canadadrives.ca

curious if anyone can/would share any experiences with this site/service. good or bad. thanks
  13. Pearl dog

Smart trim tabs

anybody, running nauticus smart trim tabs? would appreciate any feedback on their effectiveness and/or your satisfaction with them. considering them for my 17 hourston. currently have no tabs of any kind and i am definetly hesitant about drilling holes in her but i'm also tired of moving...
  14. Pearl dog

Wtb Ram drivers seat

Maybe a stretch on a fishing forum but my dad needs a drivers seat from a 1995 era ram 2500. Split bench style, cloth or leather any colour. He needs the entire unit including the frame. Ideally located In the lower mainland. Anybody parting out their old boat hauler?? Cheers
  15. Pearl dog

Rule-mate 1100 cycles every 2 mins?

I recently replaced my bilge pump with the new version of the rule 1100. Pretty much a simple swap out. It’s wired to work automatically only, no switch. And it does work. Pumps like crazy.. thing is, it seems to rhythmically cycle on/off. And sometimes it wants to pump but there’s nothing...
  16. Pearl dog

Pacific angler prawn/crab limit note

Interesting. Does this mean that taking the wife or a couple kids with licenses is the same thing?
  17. Pearl dog

Free. Must pickup in south delta

This was given to me by a well meaning friend. It’s a lot of old stuff. I’ve got too much... Email dogcharlie321@yahoo.ca
  18. Pearl dog

Does anyone have the actual coordinates?

Hi, Just spent a frustrating hour with poor service trying to find the actual numbers for the whale sanctuary zone around Pender and Saturna. I’d like to plot them. I’ve found vague maps and drawings but nothing solid. A link would be great.. Thanks
  19. Pearl dog

Sunshine Coast marine repair/maintenance

Hi, Any recommendation for a shop or mobile mechanic on the Sunshine Coast? 40 horse 2 stroke Yamaha and cable steering needs some attention. It’s for my sister.. Thanks
  20. Pearl dog

Opinions please...KAD42 with douprop

Hi all, Your thoughts please on the above noted setup. 1996 with 1100 hours. I know much depends on the service and care of any kind of engine so I'm more interested in overall thoughts on the durability and reliability of this older technology. Cheers
Back