Search results

1. Go.Fish

WTB - Lowrance/Simrad Radar Dome (non-working)

As title says looking for radar dome. Doesn’t need to be operational. Doesn’t even need guts inside. Must look decent Case of beer or cash?
  2. Go.Fish

For Sale G-Loomis Surf Rod

PM’d. Will buy. Will arrange pick up Thanks
  3. Go.Fish

WTB: Shimano Technium Mooching rod - Tip / End

Broke the tip off a Medium (power) Slow (action) Technium. anyonehave one they wanna sell? It was my fault and not a warranty issue Model # is TNC-M106M2 Central Vancouver island preferred Thanks in advance
  4. Go.Fish

Cuts of meat on sale

I went to a thriftys in Nanaimo, they didn’t have any. the kid said the fisherman we’re having difficulty getting any oysters due to the weather…?! Too wet for oysters I guess lol
  5. Go.Fish

Local Flooding

Great article about the fraser valley and the lake that once was. By Tyler Olsen - F.V. Current A drained lake, a re-routed river…
  6. Go.Fish

All Things COVID-19

Guess I’ll be getting a booster when available to stay out of the hospital. Might get a sore arm again but better than losing my smell for 3 months like my 30y/o co-worker or losing my life like my friends dad, he was 54
  7. Go.Fish

All Things COVID-19

^^ I’d fire that clown too. Gets really good at 16:45 when he goes on about the elderly and those who have significant illnesses just need to be “ready” for COVID. Vitamins, sunshine, happiness? Get real
  8. Go.Fish

10’4” Avon RIB Tender

Selling for a friend, located in Nanaimo 2009 Avon Rover 315 Hypalon tubes 2009 Nissan 20hp (power tilt & remote) Full canvas storage cover for boat and motor Galvanized Road Runner trailer Lightly used as a tender for 2 big boats Runs tip top, ready for the water pending
  9. Go.Fish

Polier or Active

“Pacific Fishery Management Area”. that map is just a bit different than normal as it shows all of area 17…and 5 subareas of 29 (29-1 - 29-5) the blue in the upper part of that map is area 16 and the blue south is area 18. that’s a handy map for those of us who fish out of nanaimo (North and...
  10. Go.Fish

Boats on Used Victoria and Other Areas

Welded Aluminum Pilothouse - $80,000 Low hours, recent work.
  11. Go.Fish

so many aluminum boat builders!

350miles… how many jerry cans do you need to fill your boat to get that far? Radar/flir/etc can be mounted to basically any boat with a rigid hull. On customizing you can lather glue on any hard surface and slap on some seadek, I’d mask off the paint though to avoid drips everywhere ;). And...
  12. Go.Fish

so many aluminum boat builders!

Adrenalin, Wolf, Walker, Versatile, Custom Weld, Alumaweld, Raider. 7 in BC so far
  13. Go.Fish

Odd little fish in Prawn trap today…

Such a weird name for a fish, fitting for an oddball looking thing. Haven’t found the exact genera yet. Thinking DFO will probably reply on Tuesday, will update when they do. Thanks for the ID that definItely looks like a winner so far. And most likely juvenile based on the size of its eyes in...
  14. Go.Fish

just sent an email to this address will let you know what they say next week
  15. Go.Fish

It wasn’t really slimier than the average fish. It was a square rigid prawn trap (1/2”x1” openings) and he was stuck in the bottom in the shape of a U. His head was inside and his tail was inside totally stuck like the trap landed on it. Not the type and size of fish you’d often see in a trap as...
  16. Go.Fish

Not sure what it was? It had sores on the front of its snout and by one of its gills. Also one eye was pointed upward, poor little fella wasn’t going to win any beauty contests but he swam back down to 200’
  17. Go.Fish

Opinions On Best Salmon Downrigger Rods

^^^ this... or if you can find any 3M “splicing tape“ it’s self-fusing, no adhesive, plush and waterproof Also love the Techniums as well for the price, and the Islander mooching rod for higher end
  18. Go.Fish

What's your MPG?

20‘ Hewescraft Searunner 200ET w/ 150hp Honda. Cruise at 4000rpm at 24.5 knots and get 6.1mpg or 4gph. 4500rpm @ 28.5 knots gets 5.7mpg or 5gph
  19. Go.Fish

Wanted: Yamaha controls (10-pin)

Just picked up a 703 from a member here ^ but didnt realize some 703 remotes did not come with power tilt and therefore have a 7 pin connector instead of the 10 I need So if anyone has a 703/704 with a 10 pin connector still looking
Back