Search results

1. Ryan A

Is Area 18 currently open for Chinooks?

On DFO’s site? Area 18, click salmon,….
  2. Ryan A

Is Area 18 currently open for Chinooks?

It was really easy, I found it in under a minute, go to salmon and scroll across
  3. Ryan A

Your Favorite Made In Canada or USA Salmon Plugs.

RVP 2ii and 500ii are my favs, 645 is killer too, and 602 like previously mentioned…just buy them all haha
  4. Ryan A

Your Favorite Made In Canada or USA Salmon Plugs.

My RVP 500ii or RVP 2ii are killers, one of them is always down
  5. Ryan A

2024 Nanoose Bay/French Creek Reports

Haha never been but I’m always down to watch a **** show
  6. Ryan A

Ever since the FB page was started it’s been chaos, worse every year.
  7. Ryan A

Captains responsibility

Why would you ask if it’s alright to poach on a Sportfishing forum? That just gives DFO more ammo to shut us down while we’re all on here fighting tooth and nail trying to keep our fishery alive. Unreal
  8. Ryan A

b-c-first-nation-sues-federal-government-over-ban-on-herring-spawn-fishery

Why haven’t we sued DFO? We as in the Public Fishery
  9. Ryan A

b-c-first-nation-sues-federal-government-over-ban-on-herring-spawn-fishery

Seems someone only like rules when it doesn’t apply to them. DFO has been infringing on my rights for ages
  10. Ryan A

Everyday post a photo of a reel you own.

Beauty little 4” double rivet showed up in the mail today. Great condition! Gonna give the insides a clean and get the clicker working again.
  11. Ryan A

A couple N.Lupkoski’s, seem to be getting harder to find
  12. Ryan A

Many parts of reels! Bought a box of new old stock of pretty much everything you need to build a Peetz reel a few years ago.
  13. Ryan A

Sweet, I’m lucky I have a stern tie at FC, not sure I would fish there if I had to deal with the morons at the ramp every weekend.
  14. Ryan A

Making seals popular

Needs a BC spin :)
  15. Ryan A

Your favorite Spoons

Some guys will run a dummy flasher off their cannon ball but I have never noticed a difference with or without tbh. Just run the plug back on its own 20-30 feet and let it do its thing. If you run a tubby that allows for a slower trolling speed so you could run a hoochie or a spoon set up on the...
  16. Ryan A

Your favorite Spoons

602 Plug is always a mainstay, classic or stubby
  17. Ryan A

Just remember when you complain about the ramp or humps at FC being a **** show is a direct result of you posting on here or FB
  18. Ryan A

Military Aircraft

Th They’ll be far from obsolete
  19. Ryan A

The Provincial Government is proposing to give First Nations a VETO for all activities on Crown Land.

Here’s the link for commenting directly to the gov https://engage.gov.bc.ca/govtogetherbc/engagement/land-act-amendments/?utm_source=the%20abbotsford%20news&utm_campaign=the%20abbotsford%20news%3A%20outbound&utm_medium=referral#submissions
Back