Search results

1. Waterwolf2230

Shimano Tranx 500 PG

I have a mint condition Tranx 500 PG that I’m looking to part with. I used it a few times on one trip to San Diego. It’s loaded with 270 yards of 65lb Nomad Panderra multicolor braid. Very versatile west coast reel. Powerful enough for halibut and cod but still light enough for jigging salmon...
  2. Waterwolf2230

Lowrance Elite 7 HDI

I’m selling my Lowrance Elite 7 HDI that comes with 2 transducers. I use the standard one for ice fishing and have the HDI Downscan as well. I’ve created an awesome system for ice fishing with protective Pelican style hard case and RAM mount. The unit is full color with GPS and a Navionics...
  3. Waterwolf2230

Trinidad 16NA ***Like New***

I'm selling my Trinidad 16NA to buy a large tuna reel for my trip to San Diego next fall. The Trinidad is probably the most versatile reel for fishing our west coast. I've easily caught my PB - 65lb halibut, 40+lb cod and is a beautiful reel for salmon jigging. It has a narrow spool which...
  4. Waterwolf2230

Shimano Talica 12 ***SOLD***

I have a like new Shimano Talica 12 single speed loaded with 400 yards of marine blue 65lb Power Pro. Great halibut and cod reel for our west coast. I need a Talica 20 for a tuna trip that I've booked down south. Let me know if you are interested... MSRP - $665 + $80 for line = $745 + tax =...
  5. Waterwolf2230

Navionics Platinum Plus - Vancouver Island

I'm selling a new and never used Navionics chip for Vancouver Island. It is a Compact Flash card which will only work in units that use CF cards. These are typically older units. Here is a link to Amazon: https://www.amazon.ca/Navionics-CF-913P-Platinum-Vancouver/dp/B000TZ2WWA Looking to...
  6. Waterwolf2230

Wiring diagram...

In the next month or so I’ll begin the process of rigging my 32’ Cope. It’s a reasonably complex system with bow thruster, windlass, lots of lighting, AC shore power etc. I was thinking of hiring Pacific Yacht Systems to provide me a schematic. Has anyone used the. Before or have perhaps another...
  7. Waterwolf2230

Aluminum Rod Holders - Welded

Hey guys, Do any of you know a local shop on VI that sells weldable rod holders for a rocket launcher? I'm trying to source locally if possible. Cheers, WW
  8. Waterwolf2230

Looking for V8 Verado reviews...

Hey everyone, With the tragic loss of my beloved Etec G2's, I'm forced to consider other options for my boat build. I've been watching lots of videos on the new V8 Verado's and they seem pretty impressive. One video I watch they used identical 34' center console boats, one with triple 300...
  9. Waterwolf2230

Minn Kota On-Board Alternator ***NEW***

I have a brand new Minn Kota 2 bank on-board alternator that I need to part ways with. I had bought it for my last boat but never got it installed. My new boat won't need it. It retails for $200 and I'll sell it for $145 including shipping. It'll still have a full 3 year warranty. If you...
  10. Waterwolf2230

Non-Skid Paint Options

Hey guys, I'm trying to decide what I should use for non-skid on my aluminum boat. I've heard good things about Kiwi-Dek but I was hoping that there was something that came in a spray form that was easier to apply and could be more consistently laid down. Kiwi-Dek is not that easy by the...
  11. Waterwolf2230

Recessed Aluminum Tie-Downs

Hey guys, Do any of you know a place hopefully on the Island or in Canada that supplies items such as the pic that I added? I want to put 6 of them in the floor of my boat. Any help is appreciated. Thanks, WW
  12. Waterwolf2230

New Wire Marine - Switch Questions

Has anyone on the forum used New Wire Marine during their build? It seems like a no-brainer to me with a new build but I'm wondering if their is a west coast company or Canadian company that will do something similar. I'd like to avoid US if I can... They have an e-panel builder that you can...
  13. Waterwolf2230

*NEW* SeaStar HC5345-3 Front Pivot Mount Outboard Cylinder

Hey there, I'm selling a brand new SeaStar HC5346-3 outboard cylinder that I had gotten for my last boat but ended up going with the Evinrude G2's. It is still NEW in an unopened box. Retail price is $1300. I'm asking $650 including shipping. Let me know if you are interested. Cheers, WW
  14. Waterwolf2230

*NEW* SeaStar HO6001 Tie Bar Kit Hydraulic Outboard Steering

Hey there, I have a brand new SeaStar Tie Bar Kit that I had got with my previous boat and never ended up using as I went with an Evinrude G2 system. The box has not been opened. Retail value is $700. I'm asking $400 including shipping and obviously no tax. Let me know if you have any...
  15. Waterwolf2230

WTB Triple Axle Boat Trailer

Im currently looking for a triple axle boat trailer in the 11-12,000lb class (28-30’ boat). Preferably aluminum or galvanized. I don’t need anything super fancy and it doesn’t need to be new if the price was right. If anyone has a contact that would give a great price that would be awesome...
  16. Waterwolf2230

Shore Power Setup

Hey guys, I'm looking for some advice on shore power for my build. I don't need anything too fancy. We have 30A at our marina and with that I want to be able to do the following: Keep the batteries charged Power a galvanic isolator Provide power for coffee maker and small microwave I was...
  17. Waterwolf2230

Karavan 8600lb Aluminum I-Beam Trailer *** LIKE NEW ***

As some of you know my 3 month old boat sank last fall and insurance covered the boat but gave me the trailer back. It is not large enough to fit my new boat so I am force to sell it. The trailer is the nicest that I have every owned and towed. The electric/hydraulic braking system is just...
  18. Waterwolf2230

Cope Design - Cortes Island 30 Build

Well I pulled the trigger on my next boat. 2018 was an emotional roller coaster for me. As many of you know I had purchased a new 26’ RH Sea Hawk Pro last spring. I fished hard through the summer and honestly it was a fantastic fishing machine that went like a rocket. I loved many things...
  19. Waterwolf2230

Towing a 10’6” wide boat...

I’m just looking for some feedback on the issues of towing a wide load in BC. From what I’ve been able to find out between 8’6” and 10’6” you need a permit and can’t cross the Lions Gate Bridge along with a few other exceptions. Is the permit process a pain? You apparently don’t need a pilot...
  20. Waterwolf2230

Epic night of jigging...

Man what a crazy night tonight. We went out tonight simply to drop some prawn traps and poke around to see if we could find some decent bait. We dropped our traps near Francisco Point off Quadra Island and made our way back to the Wilby Shoals. It took us all of about 200 yards to his a bait...
Back