Search results

1. Waterwolf2230

2023 Campbell River Reports

Were you seeing much for bait?
  2. Waterwolf2230

HD 140 110 Volt Fishing Line Winder

Do you have a list it items missing? Pretty dishonest for a guy who has been on the forum for this long. I’d hit him up in small claims court. Why not just agree to take it back?
  3. Waterwolf2230

Shimano Tranx 500 PG

Price reduced...
  4. Waterwolf2230

Shimano Tranx 500 PG

I have a mint condition Tranx 500 PG that I’m looking to part with. I used it a few times on one trip to San Diego. It’s loaded with 270 yards of 65lb Nomad Panderra multicolor braid. Very versatile west coast reel. Powerful enough for halibut and cod but still light enough for jigging salmon...
  5. Waterwolf2230

Lowrance Elite 7 HDI

I’m selling my Lowrance Elite 7 HDI that comes with 2 transducers. I use the standard one for ice fishing and have the HDI Downscan as well. I’ve created an awesome system for ice fishing with protective Pelican style hard case and RAM mount. The unit is full color with GPS and a Navionics...
  6. Waterwolf2230

Trinidad 16NA ***Like New***

I'm selling my Trinidad 16NA to buy a large tuna reel for my trip to San Diego next fall. The Trinidad is probably the most versatile reel for fishing our west coast. I've easily caught my PB - 65lb halibut, 40+lb cod and is a beautiful reel for salmon jigging. It has a narrow spool which...
  7. Waterwolf2230

Shimano Talica 12 ***SOLD***

Sold you a very nice young man from the forum.
  8. Waterwolf2230

Thanks Ed, that's what happens when you post when your are tired :)
  9. Waterwolf2230

I have a like new Shimano Talica 12 single speed loaded with 400 yards of marine blue 65lb Power Pro. Great halibut and cod reel for our west coast. I need a Talica 20 for a tuna trip that I've booked down south. Let me know if you are interested... MSRP - $665 + $80 for line = $745 + tax =...
  10. Waterwolf2230

Navionics Platinum Plus - Vancouver Island

I'm selling a new and never used Navionics chip for Vancouver Island. It is a Compact Flash card which will only work in units that use CF cards. These are typically older units. Here is a link to Amazon: https://www.amazon.ca/Navionics-CF-913P-Platinum-Vancouver/dp/B000TZ2WWA Looking to...
  11. Waterwolf2230

Wiring diagram...

In the next month or so I’ll begin the process of rigging my 32’ Cope. It’s a reasonably complex system with bow thruster, windlass, lots of lighting, AC shore power etc. I was thinking of hiring Pacific Yacht Systems to provide me a schematic. Has anyone used the. Before or have perhaps another...
  12. Waterwolf2230

Aluminum Rod Holders - Welded

Hey guys, Do any of you know a local shop on VI that sells weldable rod holders for a rocket launcher? I'm trying to source locally if possible. Cheers, WW
  13. Waterwolf2230

Comox Area Marina or Launch Choice

I’m not sure what size boat you have but this summer I took a 22’ Trophy out the channel on a 0.8m tide which is extremely low tide and had absolutely no problems. I probably still have 12” of water to spare. When I had my 26’ with twins I wouldn’t blink on coming in on a 1m tide and once came...
  14. Waterwolf2230

Looking for V8 Verado reviews...

Here are my concerns... 1 - I won't need them until next spring so shelling out $70G to have them sit there all winter isn't ideal. 2 - Resale - I have to believe that an obsolete outboard will fetch less money when it comes time to repower. 3 - Service - BRP already had less repair shops...
  15. Waterwolf2230

What are you getting for performance on that boat. It should be a fair bit heavier than mine will be. How much does your Conquest weigh? Max speed and cruising speed etc? I'm hoping that I can get away with 250's and still get around 50 MPH for a top speed. I would be so mad if it was...
  16. Waterwolf2230

Hey everyone, With the tragic loss of my beloved Etec G2's, I'm forced to consider other options for my boat build. I've been watching lots of videos on the new V8 Verado's and they seem pretty impressive. One video I watch they used identical 34' center console boats, one with triple 300...
  17. Waterwolf2230

Sea Sport 2400 Explorer or Skagit 24XLC vs Cutwater 24SC

That really is a beautiful boat. I think its hard to compare to a SeaSport. This is more a cruiser that you can fish from. Lots of comforts in their. I'm not sure how that shower system would work in the cuddy. Hey, its BC, don't be shy and shower on the deck :). WW
  18. Waterwolf2230

Cope Design - Cortes Island 30 Build

Things are really starting to take shape with the boat. I'm really happy with the little details that he puts into his builds. The dash took some figuring. I had initially thought of going with 2 x 9" Simrads but with the limited layout, switched to a single 12" that protrudes a bit up into...
  19. Waterwolf2230

BRP discontinues E-TEC and E-TEC G2s

April fools??? That’s terrible news...ruined my day.
  20. Waterwolf2230

And so it begins....

Ya, I like the look, but wasn't sure of the functionality. The height of my gunnel is 33" and I was thinking 42" for a finished height. My gunnel at stern is 14" deep. I was thinking a box 42-48" wide x 14 deep by 24" tall (which will be like your inset into the space below). I like your...
Back