Search results

1. reeltordarius

Found, delete please WTB Scotty swivel mounts or 6" pedestal mounts x 2

I posted these pedestal mounts on craigslist about a week ago, they're the 12" version but the tube can be cut down if needed. https://post.craigslist.org/k/uuA72yeX7BGMl9BhjdiiaA?s=preview Edit - only one left, sorry.
  2. reeltordarius

2021 Vancouver-Howe Sound-Sechelt Reports Thread

Yea, hear ya......fingers crossed they last this time. Menu looks stellar though
  3. reeltordarius

We used to be @ Burrard Civic. I like the guys there and the commute (from E. Van) was easy, but the facility/docks aren't nearly as clean and well kept, and the overall service wasn't great, especially when Cássio was managing, not so much that Eric's been there. We're @ Thunderbird now...
  4. reeltordarius

Sorry to hear about your boat death.....I'm sure we'll all be mourning with you...... ;)
  5. reeltordarius

Where can I get one of those cutting boards?? Looks to be a one size fits all too....;)
  6. reeltordarius

Low and slow on those ribs and you should be able to do both ;)
  7. reeltordarius

VHF interference with sonichub 2

Are the VHF and Sonichub powered from the same positive and negative on your fuse block/battery?
  8. reeltordarius

First overnight trip - help and advice appreciated please

There is a "coveted" spot @ Plumper....something I'll keep to myself.... ;)
  9. reeltordarius

First overnight trip - help and advice appreciated please

Somewhere that hasn't been mentioned yet that is a fantastic place.....Plumper on Keats! Althought it's not in the Gulf Islands, it's a fantastic spot to learn the ropes with overnighting. There's a great dock and plenty of mooring buoys, in addition to the fact that there's also unreservable...
  10. reeltordarius

Upgrading to dual batteries and relocate

I may be wrong but flooded lead acid batteries aren't supposed to be in sleeping quarters given they gas off, but again....I'm no expert.
  11. reeltordarius

Lowrance Blue plug transducer

Is this an extension cable for transducer or what exactly? Pics?
  12. reeltordarius

Inboard Repower Timeframe

I couldn't take it anymore and decided to call Jenkins today to get a sense of timing for completion. I asked the mechanic what next steps were given EFI was now installed. He explained to me that I was now "next in line" and he could start getting on my job Monday (remember the boat and...
  13. reeltordarius

Wait...so how is my boat not part of the "cream"?
  14. reeltordarius

LOL - this was GOOD...and much appreciated given the circumstances.
  15. reeltordarius

Yea, I thought the "appointment" was for Feb 1 with completion March 1.....guess "appointment" has too many definitions.
  16. reeltordarius

I'm afraid to move it again....trying to give Jenkins the time to get it done...really hope it's sooner than later.
  17. reeltordarius

Why would they then....I don't get it either. I've never been so excited to pay for the work...
  18. reeltordarius

Well...I've been told late May from Jenkins. They have the boat, engine fully assembled and everything else they need. I've only ever dealt with outboards, which I've done the installation of myself and usually only took a weekend. I expected longer, but didn't think this long :confused...
  19. reeltordarius

sucks to hear this I gotta say....:( - hurts to see how long this is taking.
  20. reeltordarius

Hey Y'all! Many of you likely know that I recently sold my 17' Arima Ranger and purchased a Tolly 26. I started the process to purchase the Tolly in mid December (deposit given). Knew it needed to be repowered and was lucky enough to get a brand new Chevy 350. I was referred to Mike @...
Back