Search results

1. redman210

Hewescraft Alaskan 270 for Sale. Ready to go fishing.

So.. looks like its time for another bout of 2 foot-its for me... and up for grabs is the following. One owner 2020 Hewescraft Alaskan 270. Dual 200 HP Yamaha Engines. My guess on hours would be low... about 200. I Live in Calgary and only use 5 times a year. Oils changes twice a year, leg fluid...
  2. redman210

Thinking of upgrading the boat....

So want to put a feeler out there. Juts got back from Seattle boat show.. and fell in love with the new Kingfisher GFX3425. And most likely going to pull the pin... BUT... really hard to figure out what my current boat will be worth. It is a 2020 Hewescraft Alaskan with twin 200 Yamaha an 25 HO...
  3. redman210

If I don't want to pay the price for an Islander..... what would you buy?

So... as the title says... almost bought 4 Islanders this year at Winter Harbour... but they wouldn't honour the sale price that was posted on the dock.... so what would you buy if you wanted to get a great reel but didn't want to pay that heft tag?
  4. redman210

HOW to DM....

Hi all.... Admin... please feel free to delete once I have my answer... but can't for the life of me figure out how to DM a member on here... looking to contact the "AfterHours" crew..... sorry for the odd post. Please advise. Thanks!
  5. redman210

Buying a new boat... is WINDLASS worth it?

Hi Everyone... time has come to pop on a new rig... looking at a 27 foot aluminum... love Halibut fishing. Last boat I used the Alderney Ring for Hali anchoring so am familiar with it all. This new boat has a windlass (lewmar) on it, and was wondering if anyone has experience with this? Can I...
  6. redman210

Downrigger Balls, Release clips, flashers and hootchies, harpoon and gaff... for sale!

Selling load of items.... sold boat :( ..... don't need the following Two 15 pound balls and one 10 pound coated ball - 25 for all 3 total. Dozen or so release clips for riggers - 20 total for all 12 Kit of 17 flashers and 14 hooch's some tied, some not. Figure 5 bucks per flasher bucks hootchie...
  7. redman210

2016 Hewescraft Searunner 210 with Yammy 200 and 9.9

Sitting here in Alberta... looking at the snow and this years schedule... not sure if I will be able to use this boat at all this year... very sad.... It is currently covered up and winterized.... but will be looking for some photos.... Total rigged up including Humminbird and Lowrance fish...
  8. redman210

Guiding in August

Hello All... First off... I have been a VERY active fisherman in Sooke over the last few years.... loading up on Salmon and Hali... and eventually... will retire out there. (Not just yet) That being said... I have a very good boat and set up... and was thinking about guiding once I get there. In...
  9. redman210

Diesel Boat Heater

Hi All! Looks like I have "authorized" to purchase a diesel boat heater for myself for Xmas! Have been looking around...and thought I would reach out on this forum to see if anyone has any recommendations. I believe I want a standalone system (I run outboards.. so no other choice.) Wanting...
  10. redman210

Can I run 2 sonar devices?

Hi all.... I currently have the newest Hummingbird Helix 10 Sonar/GPS unit for my boat located up front in a pilot house boat.... I am not 100% happy with it compared to my last Lowrance in my last boat. Question is.... if I mount a sonar only Lawrence unit in the back fishing area of the...
  11. redman210

New Boat is ready to go…. Winter Harbour is booked!

Just finished rigging up the brand new boat…… and have booked a cabin at Winter Harbour for Jun 5-15… anyone know how the fishing will be up there at that time? Looks like some incredible Hali and Ling Cod action can be had….. hopefully our timing will be right. Advice?
  12. redman210

New to the Forum.... questions about Ucleulet

lkjhlkjhjkhjklh
Back