Search results

1. redman210

Thinking of upgrading the boat....

No... price is in CDN dollars..... I would take USD of course
  2. redman210

Hewescraft Alaskan 270 for Sale. Ready to go fishing.

Just here and Kijiji. Not sure how to use Facebook thingy.
  3. redman210

Alrighty then…. Let’s drop the final price on this beast to 260. I feel like it’s a smokin deal for a low hours boat that needs nothing and ready to fishing. Rigged for everything you need. And can fish tommorow. So….. who’s got 260K laying around for a great boat!!! If it’s not sold in the...
  4. redman210

Alrighty then…. Let’s drop the final price on this beast to 260. I feel like it’s a smokin deal for a low hours boat that needs nothing and ready to fishing. Rigged for everything you need. And can fish tommorow. So….. who’s got 260K laying around for a great boat!!! If it’s not sold in the...
  5. redman210

Time for a price drop on this beast.... lets drop the price to 275K... all in... no luxury tax...
  6. redman210

Time for a price drop on this beast.... lets drop the price to 275K... all in... no luxury tax...
  7. redman210

The Alaskan 270 really doesn't have any sleeping accommodations... It is a true blue fishing boat. Massive dance floor and lots of storage. We usually stay at cabins and lodges... but want to change it up... so looking at the GFX3425.
  8. redman210

So.. looks like its time for another bout of 2 foot-its for me... and up for grabs is the following. One owner 2020 Hewescraft Alaskan 270. Dual 200 HP Yamaha Engines. My guess on hours would be low... about 200. I Live in Calgary and only use 5 times a year. Oils changes twice a year, leg fluid...
  9. redman210

Sounds promising..... I think I will dig up some good photos of the layout and post it around and see what happens.... Would be best if I knew the time line on the new one.. but should find out soon. Thanks All!
  10. redman210

It has only a electric flush toilet... in a separate room. There is a freshwater sink in the kitchen area beside the stove. Keep in mind that this is the Alaskan 270... not the Pacific Explorer. Different models slightly. Had it out in some pretty rough stuff hunting Tuna with no worries at all...
  11. redman210

Almost home... sorry about that .... it is an Alaskan 270. Been amazing for Tuna and long days on the water.
  12. redman210

So want to put a feeler out there. Juts got back from Seattle boat show.. and fell in love with the new Kingfisher GFX3425. And most likely going to pull the pin... BUT... really hard to figure out what my current boat will be worth. It is a 2020 Hewescraft Alaskan with twin 200 Yamaha an 25 HO...
  13. redman210

If you could go anywhere for crab 🦀

Used to be able to get crabs in the washroom at Buffy's Pub in Sooke... but they closed it down during COVID.... liquor store is still open that is attached... could try there.
  14. redman210

Tuna Fishing Fuel Consumption per day

Twin Yammy 200's..... 55 miles out of WH....running about 35-40 miles and hour, leave at 6-7 AM... back by 2 PM... 30 or so Tuna on board.... 600 bucks. Again... Priceless good times however.
  15. redman210

If I don't want to pay the price for an Islander..... what would you buy?

WOW! Thanks for all the feedback... I have seen the Admunsen.... looks interesting and seems to get support... I will take a much closer look. Thanks again all!
  16. redman210

If I don't want to pay the price for an Islander..... what would you buy?

So... as the title says... almost bought 4 Islanders this year at Winter Harbour... but they wouldn't honour the sale price that was posted on the dock.... so what would you buy if you wanted to get a great reel but didn't want to pay that heft tag?
  17. redman210

2023 Tuna Adventures

Still looking for anyone out of Winter Harbour for the next week or so........ waters looking good. Weather... well we will see.
  18. redman210

2023 Tuna Adventures

Hey all... will be in Winter Harbour starting Aug 24th for about 6 to 8 days... will be headed out for Tuna weather permitting. SST looks much better now. PM me or contact me on radio (Alaskan 270) if you have interest in heading out.
  19. redman210

2023 Tuna Adventures

There is salt in in WH now..... or at least I think it is new. End of the government dock. Great guys working it. Even hauled it down to the boat.
  20. redman210

2023 Winter Harbour Reports

I will be there starting tommorow for 5 days.... white Hewescraft Alaskan 270. Captain Ron on the radio... does look like water is over 61 degrees... would be interested in heading out for sure especially with another boat..... keep an eye out for me tommorow afternoon.
Back