Search results

1. Catch 22

Campion explorer 542 diesel heater install

Looking at possibly adding a diesel heater to my 2005 campion explorer 542. Has anyone done this on a 542 before? If so, where did you install all the components, as space is limited. Also, what worked well with the install locations for the heater unit, thru hull exhaust, fuel tank, vents and...
  2. Catch 22

Boat launch for fireworks

are there any public or private (marina) boat launches that would be ok to use for the fireworks in Vancouver. I've looked but they seem to have their gates locked up at 10pm.
  3. Catch 22

Transducer spray

I installed a Lowrance 5 and transducer/ transducer bracket in the location recommended from the instructions. The depth sounder works well but I am getting a lot of spray all over the back half of the boat. Any recommendations to stop the spray?f
  4. Catch 22

2007 campion 542 for sale

Not mine but seems like a great price. http://vancouver.craigslist.ca/rds/boa/5155471255.html
  5. Catch 22

Wanted: Navionics Gold 2XG Canada & SE Alaska card

Looking for a Navionics Gold, 2XG CANADA & SE ALASKA SD card for a Hummingbird 788ci.
  6. Catch 22

what model of scotty downriggers would be a nice fit for my boat

Just picked up a new to me, 2005 campion explorer 542. Looking at the 1100 series scotty electric downriggers. The length of the arms seems to be the biggest difference. Has anyone rigged up this same boat and know what model would be a good fit for this boat. This is all new to me, skill set is...
Back