Search results

1. LukeSeawalker

Boats on Used Victoria and Other Areas

That’s a 20’ Hourston, I had one for years. The 23 has 3 windows across the front and is noticeably wider.
  2. LukeSeawalker

Anyone seen this one up close? Any comments good or bad? https://whistler.craigslist.org/boa/d/squamish-thunder-jet-boat/7108392968.html
  3. LukeSeawalker

20’ Thunder Jet seems to be well priced https://www.usedvictoria.com/classified-ad/2011-Thunder-Jet-Luxor-OB-OS_35640799.lite
  4. LukeSeawalker

I have heard good things about Honda’s from guys that bought the boats with them already on and figured they would run them for a bit and change them out then that bit turned into years of worry free running! Side note, I ran my last Yamaha F150 to 3400hrs and sold the boat with it running well...
  5. LukeSeawalker

20 ft hourston sedan

Averaged a cruise speed of 23kn with a top speed of 29kn. Average trip out to places like swiftsure or big bank where 50 miles running round trip would be normal. On those trips I would burn right around 100L
  6. LukeSeawalker

20 ft hourston sedan

I sold my 20’ Hourston in the fall but had it for many years. The interior was set up with two boxes with seats on top. One side was open for easy access while the other side was enclosed and lockable. Built shelves in it for tackle boxes and also enough room for a small tote where I kept...
  7. LukeSeawalker

Versatile Aluminum

Thanks for posting the pics that top looks excellent on your boat too wow!!!
  8. LukeSeawalker

Versatile Aluminum

Thanks for the response Darin sounds like a reputable place for sure! I was looking at the 22’ hard top for my new build and should be receiving a quote soon. Much more excited now thanks again!
  9. LukeSeawalker

Versatile Aluminum

Anyone out there have any experience with the boats from Versatile Marine Technologies out of Chemainus? Looking at a new build and they popped up on the radar lately and looking for some reviews. Thank you!
  10. LukeSeawalker

2018 Nanaimo Reports

Fished out front between Clark rock and the fingers yesterday. Few springs between the two rocks on green splatterback hoochie at 65 feet. Fair number of coho by the fingers in tight to the rock found a couple hatcheries in the mix 50-70 on green hoochies trolling fast.
  11. LukeSeawalker

2018 Ucluelet Reports

Pictures worth a 1000 words!
  12. LukeSeawalker

2017 Port Hardy Reports

The ear patch is golden. Commercial fishermen and guide for years never seen anything work better for sea sickness when taken properly. Have to put it on the night before heading out and the results are exceptional. They come in packs of two and can been worn for up to three days per patch.
  13. LukeSeawalker

2017 Nanaimo Reports

Fished yesterday 7:30-12:00 bunch of shakers and managed 3 springs near neck point biggest was 10lbs. All caught on splatterback hoochies between 85-95 on the rigger
  14. LukeSeawalker

2017 Port Renfrew Reports

Fished out front of Renfrew yesterday, threw the tackle box and chovies at em. So many small small fish it was very hard to find the larger ones. Managed 3 in the 6-8lb range. Depths we’re all over caught fish from 30-145 feet. Green coho killers were probly the best for us but everything we...
  15. LukeSeawalker

2017 Port Renfrew Reports

Just back from 2 days in Renfrew. Launched and moored at Gateway very nice facility and accessible at almost any tide for launching. Went to camper first thing got 1 spring (12lbs) on a chovie, didn't see much else happening so went offshore. Piles of coho, tubbed out on hatcheries quite...
  16. LukeSeawalker

2017 Ucluelet Fishing Reports

Seen you guys out there Sunday morning with fish on! Well done!!!
  17. LukeSeawalker

2017 Ucluelet Fishing Reports

After a few days in Ukee things were up and down. Some decent fish around at times at Wya and Beg island, everyone's talking about Cree lots of fish around there with good numbers of coho showing on the back side of the island. Purple AP spoon, green coho killers were most productive but...
  18. LukeSeawalker

2017 Nanaimo Reports

Thrasher!!!
  19. LukeSeawalker

2016 Nanaimo Reports

Out yesterday many feeders around not quite legal size yet. 165 feet was the magic depth and small spoons with green on them seemed to be the ticket. Cold day out there but was nice by the afternoon.
  20. LukeSeawalker

2016 Nanoose Bay/French Creek Reports

I usually just launch from FC as its easy, good parking and good fish cleaning facilities. Not too long of a run to the little Q and easy to hit the humps out front on the way back as a secondary spot to fish. My two cents.
Back