Search results

1. chromatose007

I'm not sure...

How many more dunks in the chuck???
  2. chromatose007

SOLD! TMX5 x 2

Doesn't look like I will be guiding this season. Not much use for a lot of my gear going forward as the writing appears to be on the wall, at least for me. These are in great shape and 'broken in' Loaded with 30# Big Game $275/each Located in N Burnaby
  3. chromatose007

SOLD! Abel MR

Doesn't look like I am going to use this baby as she should used Retirement calling... As much as I would love to keep her, I have many others. Asking $1000 minor blems Cork is still dry 30# Big Game and backing
  4. chromatose007

Viking 420D 'bibs' XL

NIB Viking 'bib' Pants $75 Convertible bib Rip Stop Pants Kept as back ups, never got used I am 6' 190 and they are just comfortable... Retail $95 at Mark's Located N Burnaby
  5. chromatose007

Butt section Convergence Moocher

Have a butt section of a Convergence. Yours for a six pack. Looks to be in new condition. NO idea where the tip is... Located in N Burnaby
  6. chromatose007

SOLD! Anchor Package

Professional anchor package. Two SS ring system, plow anchor and the Scotchman. 350' of rode w/30' of chain, good to 270' on the Potato with a 2802 Very easy to add rode because of the soft twisted line. $400 Located N Burnaby
  7. chromatose007

Garmin 551c

NIB Garmin fish finder. Retails over $400 Sell $250 Located N Bby
  8. chromatose007

Shimano Clarus SOLD

Shimano Clarus SOLD
  9. chromatose007

Shockwave s5 SS SOLD

Snooze ya lose. SOLD
  10. chromatose007

Garmin Fish Finder

NIB Garmin echo 551c Never got the chance to mount it. $300.00 Located in N Burnaby
  11. chromatose007

Washington Sportsman Show

Never been, thinking of going Thursday all day'ish. Anyone want to tag along? Start point N Burnaby in a Honda E...
  12. chromatose007

6 million dead Chinook smolts in Washington

Bad news... https://www.thenewstribune.com/news/local/article223255580.html
  13. chromatose007

Misc Marine gear for Free

Cleaning out some stuff... Must take all. Highlight: Small o/b fin Chains, siphon, gear oil pump, canoe pads Spotlight, Yamaha tool kit+ Located in N Bby
  14. chromatose007

Tackle management ideas

Thought about this for a couple of seasons then, finally used it it this season. Worked out very well, as it fit in the doorway of the 2802 perfectly. Just had to wrap a bunjy around the handle, to keep from the odd following sea spill... What works/ed for you? To see the pics in correct...
  15. chromatose007

Shockwave s5

A whole new world. Finally got my s5 mounted in a Trophy 2802. Have been sitting for some previously stand/leaning runs. What a difference...
  16. chromatose007

WTB Abe & Al Flashers

Looking for a few Abe & Als required for this season. Long narrow model Reasonable shape appreciated. Thanks!
  17. chromatose007

FREE automotive products

Location N Burnaby... Cleaning out petroleum products that are just collecting dust but still usable. 1/4 'bottle' of Slick 50, Dot 3 Brake Fluid, 3/4 'bottle' 80/90 Gear Oil, Chainsaw Bar Oil (full), NIB Mass Air Sensor cleaner, German Plastic Polish (full), Full sleeve Hi Temp grease and Ultra...
  18. chromatose007

Stormtech Bibs $90.00

Used 1 short season Hakai Pass. $90.00 Lots of great features including: Storm cuffs, fleece lined hand warmers, thigh pockets, inside pockets. Heavy duty foul weather gear. Size Large. Nice fit if you are not too short and around 200# Located N Burnaby. Trip to the Rock every now and then...
  19. chromatose007

Shimano TR 200

Pretty much new with 30# BG Solar Came back from service and now it sits... $60. Located in Burnaby.
  20. chromatose007

Shockwave s5

Not for sale anymore. Maybe next season.
Back